Locked out

I cleaned the entire house for the rest of the day, even though I didn't have to. I just wanted to wash away the day before. It was hopeless. Everything reminded me of it for some reason. And Niall being there all day didn't really help either, cause he was just looking at me and laughing which was so embarassing I literally just wanted to sink into the ground and stay there.

"Hey Harry, could you drive to the store to buy some snacks and drinks?", I heard Liam say downstairs.

"Yeah, sure", Harry answered friendly. 

Damn it. They were back. At least they weren't drunk again. Well, when I thought about it, that might've been better actually. They walked up the stairs with what sounded like a lot of bags, so I guessed they went shopping or something. Liam looked at me when he came into the livingroom. Then he looked at Niall. 

"Hey, mate!" He greeted him. 

"Shhhhh! I'm trying to watch a football match here!" 

Liam laughed at Niall and shook his head.

 "Oy, how's the Rams doing??" Louis came in with eager and sat right down with Niall. 

"Eh, not too good", he said disappointed. 

"Babe! You coming?" Liam yelled down the stairs. 

"Yeah, yeah. Just got some heavy bags here", I heard Sophia answering back. I smiled. The boys were always nicer to me when Sophia was here. And she was very pleasant to have here. 

"Oh, I'll come and help you, hun", Liam said. They were so adorable together. Liam was always so sweet to her, and Sophia likewise with Liam.

"Hey, shouldn't Harry be back by now?", Zayn said. 

Niall looked at me. "Lucy, go look for him, will ya?" 

I nodded and went down even though I really didn't want to. I opened the door. Sheesh, it was freezing. I started looking for Harry, but I couldn't really see him, so I went in the garage. His car were always there anyway, so he was probably there. The garage door was open and the lights were on. But no Harry to be seen. I figured I had to scream for him. 

"Harry!" No answer. "Harry! The boys are looking for you!," I tried again. 

Nothing. Shivers shook my body. This was starting to feel a little strange. Harry was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he was in the backyard. I started walking through their big yard to check if he was there. He wasn't there either! Okay, now shit got real. I had to run tell the boys. I ran to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. How could it be locked? I didn't lock it when I went out. Then I saw Louis laughing at me and walked upstairs again. He had locked me out. I didn't even have a jacket on. What a bloody douche. And what the hell was I gonna do now? I sat down on the porch and shook because of the cold air. I freaking hated Louis.

-

"Lucy? Lucy, are you okay?? Bloody basterds!" 

I heard Harrys graspy voice trying to wake me up. He held a paper towel against my nose. I slowly opened my eyes. Harry breathed out relieved. I sat up properly and suddenly I felt embarassed, though there were no reason to. It's not like I locked myself out. 

"Thank God. Your nose was bleeding so I got some paper", he said. I smiled. 

"Thank you. Please don't be mad at the boys, it's not really their fa-"

"Not their fault?? Of course it's their fault! They locked you out in this freezing air, and you didn't even have a jacket on." Harry looked so pissed.

He picked up his phone from his pocket and typed in a number and called someone. "This is unbelievable," he uttered to himself, waiting for someone to pick up. "Louis! Why the fuck did you lock the freaking door, huh?!" 

I heard some babbling in the other line. 

"Oh, you wanted to mess a bit with her? Yeah, I bet that was fun, wasn't it? To leave this poor girl out here alone without even a jacket on and let her freeze till her nose was bleeding!" 

Oh no. I was going to have to pay for this later. 

"Yeah, you better", Harry said and hung up. "Damn it. They're always such douchebags the second that they find someone weak that they can pick on." 

Ouch. 

"I'm so sorry for this, all of it", he apologized. 

"Please Harry, it's really not you who should apologize", I tried to convince him, but he didn't really listen. 

Louis came downstairs and it looked like he was trying to tell Harry something. Then he called Harry instead, which was a pretty good idea. 

"You WHAT??"

Harry looked furious through the door-window at Louis. 

"You arse!", he yelled and hung up. 

I looked at him with a questioning face.

 "Well, it looks like genious-louis forgot where he put the keys, and I didn't bring mine with me either!"

"Don't you have a spare key?", I asked. He shook his head. 

"We lost them all", he answered. 

I got chills through my body. 

"God, I'm sorry, here take my jacket", Harry said and wrapped me in his jacket. It was this brown, leather-kind-off jacket with wool inside of it. It was so warm I could literally fall asleep right where I stood. Also it smelled like Harrys cologne. 

"Th-thank you", I tried saying without chattering my teeth. 

"Shit, you're gonna have a fever", Harry said and looked worried at me. 

"Why don't we sit down here and you can tell me what they did to you."

I sat down on the porch. Harry scooted closer to me. 

"Uhm, w-well, they t-told me to go out and look for you, so then I did but I couldn't f-find you so I went back to t-tell the boys, but then the door was l-locked," I got out from my freezing self.

Harry hissed. "Can't believe I'm in a band with those morons." 

"No, don't say that", I said, feeling guilty of all this, and the last thing I wanted was the boys splitting up because of me. 

He sighed. "No, you're right. I just hate when they do this! It's not really the first time they have done this. And the last person I would've wanted it to happen to is you". 

What? 

"I mean, you're so nice and always apologizing for everything and thinking everything is your fault. But it isn't! You have to understand that this isn't your fault, alright?" He looked at me with wide, serious eyes. 

I nodded quickly. Then I laughed, cause Harry was being so protective and serious. 

"Don't laugh, I'm being serious!", he tried, but even Harry couldn't hold it in. So there we sat, laughing on the porch, wating to be rescued.

"Are you still cold?" He asked me after a while. I nodded. I was freezing. "Come here," Harry said and put his arm around me. I lay my head down on his warm, warm chest. Then suddenly my whole body got warm. It was so comforting just laying here om Harrys chest. So peaceful. So quiet. Felt like I could lie here forever. Feeling and hearing his heart beating slowly. He was so calm. He rubbed my arm and kept me close to him all the time I was lying there. Then, I fell asleep. I fell asleep on Harry Styles' chest.