Lovebirds

"Well, well, well.."

We woke up from Lous teasing. "Look at those lovebirds", he said and laughed mockingly.

"Oh, please, Lou. Would you cut it out?" Harry said annoyed. "What time is it anyway?"

Louis glanced at his watch. "3 in the morning."

"It really took you that long to find a pair of keys?" Harry stood up from his sitting position. I did the same.

"Meh", Louis said with an odd tone. Harry looked at him angrily. "I kind of found the keys a little while ago. I just wanted to mess a bit with you. And by the way, it looked like you were having a jolly time so I didn't want to interrupt you". He laughed.

Harry kicked him in the balls.

"Ow! What the fuck, man?" he said and held his hands on his balls. He screamed in pain. Then Harry took my hand and followed me inside.

"You sure you're okay?" Harry asked one more time before I went to my bedroom.

"Of course, Harry. There's really nothing to worry about! I'm fine. Now go to bed," I said determined.

He made a sad baby face. "Okay, mommy", he said and laughed. I shook my head and laughed with him. He was such a goofball at times. Then he went to his room.

"Oh, and Lucy!" I heard Harry yell behind me. I turned around. "You smell really good", he said with a ridiculous smirk on his face and closed his door.

I giggled and felt myself blushing. What a cutie. He only said that cause he wanted to mock me because I wore their perfume. I went to bed with a big smile on my face, hoping I would wake up with it to.

~

I did. The next morning it was Saturday. I don't know if I was smiling because of the night before, or because Ms. Dalaria let me take the day off since I washed the whole house without being asked for it. She said I did a very good job, so therefor she gave me a day off. And it wasn't much to do anyway.

I slept till 10 am that morning, just because I could. But it was time for me to get up, so I went up from my bed, dressed myself to my normal clothes instead of the uniform I usually wore, which was so great, and then I went to the bathroom, put on my makeup and went down to eat. The only one home was Liam. When I came in the room, he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Lucy, I'm very, sincerely sorry for what happened yesterday! We didn't know a thing about what Louis was doing. He told us he went out to look for you, but then you were gone too. Are you okay?", he asked, and I was very surprised that he was being so nice.

"Hi Lucy!" Sophia greeted me and sat down with Liam.

Oh, that explains it.

"Hello!", I said and smiled to her. "It's okay by the way Liam. I didn't get a cold or anything so it's totally fine." I smiled at him.

He nodded gratefully and smiled back.

"Oh, he told you? Good, I was feeling so bad all night! I didn't want you to think that I, or any of us besides Louis agreed to do his little stupid prank on you", Sophia said and sounded so sincere.

"It's totally fine, he explained everything very well."

"Me and Liam are going out, so you'll be having the house to yourself this morning", Sophia said and took Liams hand.

"Oh, okay. Where are the other boys?", I asked.

Sophia looked at Liam to kind of let him know that she didn't have a clue, and he had to answer. "They went out to eat sushi, and I think I heard Zayn say something about them going to the football field afterwards."