Christmas Time

Lucys POV:

I woke up by Liam bashing into my room with eager. "Hey, Lucy! You wanna make some christmas cookies with me?", he asked adorabally like a little boy. "None of the others want to. You're the only one who's in the right christmas spirit in this house, it looks like", he said. I stretched my arms out and wiped of the sleep from my eyes. "Liam, you know I can't do that. I have loads of work to do, you know? It's soon christmas, and it's always a lot of stuff for me to do these days", I said. He gave me his finest puppy eyes and pouted. "Oh come on, Luce! It's the 22 of December! It's once a year, pleease", he begged me. I shook my head and waved him off. "It's not like I really have a choice, Liam. Work is work. It has to be done, and you know it", I said and pushed him away while I stood up to get dressed. Liam walsed out of the room disappointed.

I ate my breakfast before I had to get to work again. Ms. Dalaria was home now, and she was not happy when she got home. The boys had been so nice to me lately, that they never commanded me around anymore, so I just forgot doing it. Well, except Zayn and Louis, but they were unstoppable. Seriously.

"Good morning, hun!" Harry sat down next to me and pecked a kiss on my cheek. "Mornin', Harold", I said teasingly. He gave me a killing look. I laughed. I knew he hated being called Harold. Niall had told me that. He nearly begged me to call him that. He even offered me money to say it. "So, what are you up to today?", he asked. I sighed. "Work. All day." He gave me a sad face. "Yeah, cause Ms. Dalaria's back?" I nodded. He sighed and watched some TV. "How bout' you?", I asked. "Meh, probably just relax and watch Netflix all day." He giggled. I shook my head. "Why don't you play soccer with the boys or something? Or even go to a bar. Don't be so uptight, babe", I said, not in a mean way, but caring way. He looked at me with a questioning look. "I am not uptight." I smiled. "Yes, you are." "Am not!" "Are so!" He groaned and went over to me, pulled my legs closer to him and tickled me all over.

Louis walked in on us laughing and tickling each other. He didn't have a single expression on his face. It was expressionless. "Hey, Lou", Harry said, looking a bit embarassed. "Morning, Harry." He looked over at me. "Lucy", he said. I nodded awkwardly back. "Hello, Mr. Tomlinson." He laughed mockingly. Harry looked furiously at him. "What's so funny?" Louis looked at both of us. "Nothing. It's just kind of funny that she's still calling me Mr. Tomlinson, that's all", he answered whilst grabbing a bowl and a package og cereal. "She's just being polite. Besides, she's still working here so she's probably just feeling like she has to call you, or us, that", Harry defended me. I gave him a soft smile, hoping that he'd see it. "Whatever", Louis answered harshly back and went upstairs with his food in his hands.

"I'm sorry about that, Luce", Harry said while playing with my hair. "He can be so childish at times", he continued. "It's okay, babe. I don't care about him. He has never liked me anyway." Harry glanced down. "Really, it's no big deal. Nothing to worry about, I promise", I assured him. He intertwined our hands and smiled at me. "If you say so", he said. "So, what does my princess want for christmas? It's in three days, you know." I hadn't even thought about that. What did I want? It didn't really matter, as long as I had my Harry. "I don't know, you just buy me what you feel like giving me", I answered and pecked him on the cheek. "No, I won't accept an answer like that! Give me a proper answer", he said and groaned. "Harry, it's not that hard. Just buy me a necklace or something. I'll be happy for anything." He nodded slowly, and it looked like he was thinking. "How about you, hun? What do you want?", I asked him. He gave me a surprised look. "What? Me?", he asked like an idiot. I laughed. "No, the elf that's sitting on the unicorn over there", I said sarcastically. "Of course I meant you, you dork", I continued. He blushed of embarassment, and It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. "Just buy me whatever you think suits me. I'll be happy for anything", he teased me, obviously using my words. I lightly hit him in his arm, with his reaction being an insulted look and dragging me with my back between his legs, his hands holding me and swaying me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Helloo guys! Soo did you like this chapter?? The paragraphs turns out very long in this story, longer than I want them to be, so I'm sorry for that! It's kind of hard not to make them long, idk why ahaha

But anyways... IT'S CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!! <3

I'm gonna eat loads of delicious food, watch christmas movies, open presents and watch people open their presents from me and AAHHHH

I love christmas. K? K.

Love you<3 please comment and vote!!

-Caroline x.

(I'm a loser, I know)