Hostage

Lucy's POV:

"Shut your mouth."

I whined trying to speak through the cloth I had in my mouth. It tasted like gasoline and something that was burnt. My hair was puffy and my skin was damp, sweat dripping from angst. A rope was tied around my hands, and I was sitting on a chair, facing the enormous room that I was in. Two men were staring at me, licking their dusty teeth and grinning at me like I was a piece of fresh meat under the nose of a lion. They wouldn't take their eyes off of me, and I felt more and more uncomfortable under the eyes of them.

"S-sir, I was just suggesting that maybe you're being a little harsh-"

"I said shut it, Mike! The last thing I need right now is your stupid, irrelevant opinion," the man standing a few meters away from me said to the tiny guy who stood beside him, looking like a terrified puppy. The man he was talking to was tall and quite muscular, dressing a bit classy and with medium-long hair. His complexion was impressively nice to look at, although I shouldn't've thought that, and he was probably in the 40's or 50's, but I couldn't help myself. Either way, he was a scumbag.

The good-looking man came towards me and studied my face. My breath hitched as he came closer to my face.

"So you're the sugarbaby Ron has told me about, huh?" He said with a graspy voice and smiled viciously, letting out a little laugh at the end. Tracing my jawline with his fingers he smirked. "A lady of real quality, I can tell. And that uniform just tops it off," he said, taking a step back, eyeing me. "Right, boys?"

They snickered and nodded, gazing me from the bottom to the top. I wanted to puke. It was absolutely abominable. I tried to look at the floor, avoiding their gaze, but the man whose breath sent shivers down my spine, yanked my face towards him. I let out a sound of discomfort as he pressed his fingers into my cheeks harshly.

"Don't you dare look away from me," he spat and sent me a vicious glare.

My eyes filled with fear. Why did this man want to hurt me? Was this the man Harry had told me about? It occured to me that everything Harry had told me, every warning, was true. I should've listened to him and stayed away, but of course I was too snoopy and nosy. Not that there really was another option though. Leaving Harry in prison for five entire years when he didn't even deserve it wasn't an option. We knew it would be hard to go through it, but it had to be done, because we all loved Harry and wanted the best for him. And justice would be served.

"Lucy!" I heard all of a sudden from behind. It was a somewhat unfamiliar voice, yet I felt like I had heard it somewhere before, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. A big man walked into the room with dark, brown hair and a suit. His hair was slicked back and he had a disturbing scar on his forehead. The eyes of the man had something ferocious in them. It gave me a feeling of being haunted, and I had a feeling he felt like killing someone anytime soon, and if anyone in that room was going to be killed, it was going to be me.

"Ron," the tall monster said and turned away from me, facing him. "About time."

My eyes flew open at the name. Harry had told me all about Ron. I should've figured it was him by his features. They were harsh and screamed "I've killed people, and I won't hesitate killing someone again."

"Have a curfew now, do we, Christoff?" Ron said in a light tone and put his arms up in defense. "Didn't know that. I got caught up in something."

Christoff gave him an unsatisfied look. "You said get the girl here till 9 o'clock. It's 9.45 now. What the hell got you so delayed?"

Ron stopped walking. He glared at Christoff, before taking wide, slow steps towards him. Pulling him closer, he whispered; "Don't forget who's in charge now, Chris. I've got you wrapped around my finger. Don't forget it."