Rainy days and Hot feelings

The next two days I took care of Harry like he was my own. Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall were obviously on their feet again, because it was just a hangover.

I had to go to the store to buy some groceries. I looked out the window. Geeze, it was pouring. Shivers went through my body. I really didn't want to go out there now. And the walk to the store was about 15 minutes. But I had to. Ms. Dalaria would kill me if I didn't do it straight away. Yup, my life is great.

I sighed and put on my jacket and shoes. 

"Where are you going?" I heard someone say. 

I turned around and saw Harry standing there with a questioning look on his face. 

"Just going to the store to buy some groceries." 

He looked at me shocked. "You're going out in this weather?" He asked. 

"Well, I have to. Ms. Dalaria would smother me if I didn't," I answered carefully. He looked at me for a while. 

"I'll drive you", he said and quickly grabbed his coat and car keys. 

I froze, and stumbled with my words. "No, Harry, you really don't have to do that, I could just wa-"

"Would you shut up and let me drive you, please?" he said, laughing. I smiled at him and nodded.

On the way to the store Harry was singing every single song that were playing on the radio. I just sat there and laughed at him cause he was singing so loud and goofy. It sounded amazing. I mean, it should. After all, he is in one of the worlds most famous boybands.

"Here, let me take that for you", Harry said as we were done shopping. He took the bag of groceries I was carrying out of my hands. I smiled. There were a few fans in the store he had to take care of, but they weren't too clingy so it was fine.

It was still pouring outside when we were going back to his car, so we had to run as fast as we could. Harry didn't have a hood, so his hair got all wet and funny looking. I couldn't help myself but laugh. 

"What?" He asked me with a confused face on his face. It wasn't mad, just questioning. "Oh, I get it. It's my hair isn't it?" He said with a light tone. I nodded and laughed harder. "Well, I'm sorry my hair can't look sexy all the time!" He said jokingly, and laughed with me. Then we went quiet, and Harry put his car keys in and started the car. 

"It's hard work, you know", he said and gave me a wink.

I was wet and cold when we got home, so I decided to take a shower. Luckily, Ms. Dalaria had given me her blessing. It was comforting feeling the warm water stream down my body. Nothing better than taking a hot showet when you're cold. I washed my hair and my body, and went out of the shower to get a towel. Well, actually I needed one for my hair as well. I dried my hair and tied up in a bun. Then I dried my body and put on my underwear, and was just gonna put on my pajamas, but I had forgotten them in my bedroom. So my only solution was to tuck the towel around my body and go dress myself in my bedroom.

I looked out the door to see if any of the boys were outside. They weren't, so I went out the door and ran to my bedroom. Suddenly I bumped into something. I quickly fell down and found out I was lying on something. Or someone. I opened my eyes and saw two green eyes staring at me. 

"Hi", Harry said and laughed a bit but stopped after a while. "Uhm, I think your towel is over there", he said and pointed to the right. 

I looked, and there it was. And here I was. Lying on top of Harry Styles in my underwear. As soon as I noticed, I jumped off of Harry, grabbed my towel and ran to my bedroom. I could hear Harry chuckling in the back.

21. October 2014. Remembering that as the most embarassing day in human history. When I lay in my undies on top of Harry. It was in the morning and I should've gotten to work a while ago. But Ms. Dalaria was on a trip either way, and the only one home was Niall and he didn't really care that much. He wasn't so bad.

I changed into my uniform. A blue and white "dress" with an apron in the front. I looked at the clock. It was 8 am. 1 hour late. I really hoped Niall didn't notice. I went out the door and down to the livingroom. Niall sat there with a big bowl of cerial, eating like a dog. I was surprised he had woken up. He looked at me. 

"Oh. Hi," he said with a little smile. 

"Hello, Mr. Horan," I greeted him and started working. 

Niall cleared his throat. "So I heard about your little accident last night. I mean, you and Harry." 

I stopped working. He told them?! Why would he do that? 

"Don't worry, he only told me and I'm not gonna tell the other boys", he said. 

I felt relieved. "Uhm.. Thanks, Mr.Horan. I appreciate your kindness", I said. 

He laughed. "You talk funny", he said, meaning I talked very royal and polite. I assumed he wasn't very used to it. He started staring at my body.

"Hm.." he said.

 I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What? Why are you staring at me?" I asked him. 

"No reason, just looking", he answered. What an odd answer. I continued my work and hoped this day would go fast.