Keeping secrets

Liam's POV:

I opened the door to Lucy's room to check if she was alright. She had been there ever since we got home from the court. If she was crying or just sitting there, I didn't know. I was just about to find out.

"Lucy?" I asked. Her room was dark, but I could see her being wrapped up in the duvet.

She didn't answer or move. I could hear her sniffle a little bit, but that was pretty much all. I sighed and decided to give her some time. She probably wanted to be alone right now, which was very understandable, so I closed the door and went down again.

"I can't believe this," Zayn uttered as I sat down in the couch. The other boys were also sitting here as well.

"Me neither," Louis said. "I don't think it has dawned on me yet. It's just so unbelievable."

Niall sighed and shook his head. We were all so gutted about this. How would the band go on with Harry in prison? Would we go on at all? With only four of us, could we be One Direction?

Then I started thinking about the fans. They probably knew by now. Every person in the world probably knew. The news must've spread like a disease. I decided to go on twitter and see their reactions, although I kind of knew what I would see. Hashtags, heartbroken girls, people mocking Harry, etcetera. I knew if Louis saw someone talking shit about Harry he wouldn't hesitate with answering them. He was just like that. Always offending his best mates. Always backing us up. That was one of the many reasons he was my best friend.

I suddenly remembered what Lucy had told me when we went hiking. She told me we had to do something to help Harry. A plan. She was absolutely right. If we could actually expose the staff Harry worked for and the leader, Harry wouldn't get so long time in prison. Maybe not the biggest difference, but still. Time was precious, and we took what we got. If we got it. But I had to talk to the other boys about it.

"Guys," I began, intertwining my hands and looking at them. "We have to do something. We have to help Harry."

They all furrowed their brows in confusion and looked at eachother.

"But, Liam," Niall said. "There's nothing we can do. Harry's stuck in prison for a year, and there's absolutely nothing we can say or do to change that."

"But there is!" I said and stood up, feeling the need to stand to explain. "The judge thought Harry was all alone, right? Well, he wasn't. And it's our job to expose the staff that Harry worked for, Warlock or something, and their leader! That way, Harry could get a smaller penalty! He could get less time in prison, lads!"

They all looked at eachother, looking both excited and confused, which I could understand. It was a lot to take in at once.

"But, how do we expose them?" Zayn asked.

I smirked, feeling satisfied with getting them to maybe join the plan. "Well, we need a plan. Now, I know we're not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but I think that if we all put our minds together, we could come up with a good plan. Are you guys with me?"

Louis and Niall smiled and nodded eagerly. I looked to Zayn, who looked a bit unsure and confused.

"Zayn?" I said.

He scratched his neck. "It's just.. It sounds a bit dangerous, like .. Wouldn't we need to get involved with a dangerous drug dealing staff and shit?"

I sighed. "Yeah, but.. Don't you guys want to do this for Harry? I mean, he's always been there for us, and if it was one of us who was stuck in prison, he'd do the same thing for sure."

Niall nodded. "I know my Harry, and I know that he would. I'm in," he said and Louis gave him a high-five.

"So am I."