Mr. Bolton

We arrived at a big, fancy-looking house, almost like a mansion. The whole place looked gorgeous. It had three flours with loads of windows so that the day light would light up the whole house and make it look more welcoming. A balcony was placed right outside a bedroom it looked like, and you could see light in every room. Even more breathtaking did it look with a big garden filled with all kinds of flowers from red roses to beautiful orchids. It even had a little pond with water lilies and a golden frog statue. It was marvelous. I had always dreamed of a place like this. Fancy and big, but still felt like a warm, welcoming home.

Everyone stepped outside of the car, standing in front of the window to my seat waiting for me to come. I had completely dozed off in my own thoughts when Louis pecked his middle finger on the glass. He chuckled and opened my door.

"You coming, brother?" He asked.

I shook my head at myself and laughed. "Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry," I said and stepped out of the car. Louis closed the car door and went to stand with the rest of us. I figured this was the lawyer's house. Only a man with a good career could afford a house like this.

"Holy shit, this place is huge," Niall said in awe and went closer to the house, looking curious as ever.

"Yeah," I answered in agreement and smiled, not able to take my eyes off of the gorgeous building. We went closer to the door, and I started to feel a hint if nervosity in my body. Usually I didn't really have a problem with people, but this was different for some reason. Maybe it was because this man held Harry's future in his hands.

Reluctantly, I pushed the doorbell, hearing a cheery melody from inside the house, not really coming as a shocker. I mean the house was practically a happiness castle.

A young, gorgeous woman with blonde hair in an updo and expensive-looking everything on opened the door and smiled sweetly. "Oh, hello, sir. May I help you?"

I smiled and nodded back at her. "Yes, I'm looking for Mr. Bolton? Is he home?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, he is. What's the occasion?"

"We're all friends of Harry Styles, Mr. Bolton's defendant. We would really like to have a chat with him, if that's alright?"

She nodded, motioning with her hand for us to come in and went inside again. We stepped inside the house, which smelled like pumpkin and coffee. These people had to be some kind of aliens because I had never experienced such perfection in my life before. Well, except for Sophia of course. The woman smiled at us, politely waiting for us to take our jackets and coats of. We did, and hung them nicely up on these wooden hangers that they had in the hall, one for every season it looked like. I supposed they had kids since there were this one, small hanger with little jackets and coats on. I smiled at the sight, before me and the boys went upstairs with the woman in front of us.

"John, it's for you. They say their friends of your current defendant, Harry Styles," she said and went over to a man sitting on a burgundy leather chair. He smiled at the lady before he looked at us and stood up to greet us.

"Ah, I believe you are Harry's bandmates, am I correct?" He said and smiled at us, shaking our hands.

"Yes, we are, sir. I'm Liam, and this is Niall, Louis and Zayn," I said as he shook hands with the others.

He nodded and motioned for us to sit down in the also burgundy leather couch. We sat down as I sensed a smell of tea coming from the kitchen. Tea wasn't really my favorite. I was more of a coffee person. Harry should've been here, he loved tea.

"So," Mr. Bolton, whose first name was John, said as he sat down back in his chair. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

I looked at Louis, showing that he could talk now. He nodded and started speaking.