The end

[A/N: the song attached is the piano song Louis plays.]

{Three weeks later.}

Harry's POV:

"Stupid tie."

"Harry, let me help you."

"I'm fine, I don't need your help."

"You obviously do, that tie looks awful."

"Not now, Louis."

"Please just let me do it. I've got some serious tying skills."

"I don't fucking need your help, Lou. Can you leave please?"

"I'm not leaving you like this. I may have an awful personality, but I'm not despicable as a person."

"Please, Louis. I need.. I need to, breathe, I, I can't breathe.."

"Sit down. Relax, breathe."

"I need to, I need to go and, talk to her family, and-"

"No, you don't. You need to take care of yourself first, Harry. Now sit down and I'll get you some water, okay?"

I nodded reluctantly and sat down on a chair in the wardrobe.

I tried to sit still, but I couldn't.

I didn't know how to act.

How could I even live?

How was I alive?

It felt like I breathed water instead of oxygen, and my lungs accepted it, because I was still alive.

It was so heavy, and so hard to breathe. It felt like I forgot how to breathe. Like a part of my system to function was missing, I wasn't fully working.

There was something missing.

Something my body needed to function.

Something I needed to breathe.

Not oxygen.

But her.

Her.

I didn't need water, and I didn't need tissues, and I didn't need anyone to talk to, and I didn't need some fresh air.

I needed her.

Only her.

But she was gone.

Gone.

"Here," Louis said, emerging from the bathroom with a cup of water. I grabbed it with a shaky hand. He looked at me with worried eyes and watched me as I slowly sipped the water, only to cough it all up again.

"God, are you okay?" Louis asked and took the cup away from me, putting his hand to my back. "Harry?"

I stared blankly in front of me and just thought. Thought about the coinsidences of life. They say that everything happens for a reason. But what reason did she have? None. It was all a horrible coinsidence. Another coinsidence of the world. Like we didn't have enough of things that happened unnecessarily. Deaths that took place for no reason whatsoever. The earth just decided that there wasn't any space left for that person anymore.

I didn't believe that everything happened for a reason.

Not anymore.

Because Lucy had no godddamn reason.

"Harry.."

I blinked.

"Yeah."

"I think we need to go in now."