When it rains It pours

The rain was pouring outside today, so I decided to go for a run. I liked running in the rain. Somehow it relaxed me. Besides, it was probably good for me to get out of the house for a while just to clear my head and get some fresh air. Lying home in my PJs wasn't very uplifting. More depressing if you ask me.

I put on a black sports-tights, a t-shirt and a jacket since it was probably pretty cold outside.

On my way out of the house, I went pass Louis' room. I stopped. No crying, no screaming. No nothing. Not a single sound. Should I talk to him? I mean we were kind of in the same boat, so I had the right to try and cheer him up and not be so damn depressed.

I decided to knock on his door to at least give it a try. "Louis?"

No answer. I knocked once again.

"Get lost."

I groaned at Louis' crinkyness. "Louis, you can't stay in there forever. Can't you come with me for a run? I'll wait if you need some time to change. It's a great weather out-"

"Get lost" he answered once again.

"Ugh" I groaned, and decided enough was enough. He couldn't hide away in there forever.

I opened the door. "Louis, you-"

My feet stopped moving. Louis sat in his bed, furrowing his eyebrows at the sight of me. His hair went every possible way it could go, and his eyes ...

His eyes were red. Sadness. Anger. Despair. All put in his worn eyes.

"And who the fuck let you in, huh?" He grumped.

"I-I just thought I'd see how you were doing" I stuttered.

He chuckled half-heartedly. "Please, like I need your bloody pity. Now, will you get out of my room, please? Thank you."

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, stop being such a pessimist, Louis! I'm doing better than you, and I'm his freaking girlfriend for God's sake."

"Get out."

"But-"

"Now."

He started to get angry, so I decided to leave it off and go for a run on my own.

"Fine, just sit here alone and pout. I'll go out in the lovely weather without you" I said, and turned on my heel to walk out the door.

"It's pouring outside" Louis said from behind me.

I turned around, feeling like I had a small chance of making him change his mind. "Exactly."

A small smile formed on his lips. "You like the rain too, huh?"

I nodded eagerly and smiled by the fact that me and Louis actually had something in common. Well, except for our love interest in Harry, of course.

He sighed. "I guess I could come with you, then. Do I have to dress in Nike shorts and shit?"

I stifled a laugh. "No, just come as you are. I don't mind."

He nodded and pushed himself off of his large bed. I flipped the light switch on just in case he wanted a piece of clothing to put on, as he was only wearing a thin t-shirt. He picked up a green hoodie and put it on, smiling a bit towards me like he was actually a bit excited.

"Let's go then."

We walked a long walk, sometimes running a bit, competing against eachother on who could run for the longest time or hit the next lamppost first. I really enjoyed spending some time with him, and it looked like he was enjoying it too. He laughed a lot to my surprise, and his laugh was very contagious so I laughed with him.