Tears and Love

Harry's POV:

I lay in my bed thinking about our date last night. I just couldn't stop smiling. Lucy was such a great girl. And I actually liked that she was shy. There were so many screaming girls around me all the time anyway, so it was nice to just relax with Lucy. Not that I didn't appreciate the fans or anything, but it was good to have a little break from it all.

It started to get late in the morning, so I figured I had to get up. Lucy had probably woken up hours ago. I didn't really like the fact that she had to work for me, or us, but she had to. She needed the money. The way Zayn and Louis treated her killed me. Why did they have to be such douchebags to her? What had she done to them? Poor Lucy. At least she had me now to defend her when I was home. I smiled just by the thought of her. And the way she kissed me was just... Wow. I couldn't stop thinking about it. A big smile spread to my face. I guess you could say I was in love with her. In love with my housekeeper.

"Harry! Get up already, will ya?", I heard Niall scream from downstairs. I put my feet on the cold floor, walking to the closet to put on some clothes. My stomach rumbled. I was starving, so I was hoping there was breakfast for me down there. I opened the door, and the smell of pancakes hit my face. I ran down with eager and a big smile on my face, ready to stuff my mouth with pancakes. Niall and Zayn were sitting on the couch watching TV. I saw Lucy standing in the kitchen, pouring pancake mix into the pan, and she even threw them up in the air to turn them. She had probably done this before. "Oh, good morning, Mr. Styles", she said and looked at me with a big smile. Of course I smiled back. "Mornin', babe", I answered, totally forgetting that Niall and Zayn were here. I quickly glanced at them to check if they heard it. But luckily they were too sucked up watching a TV show. I looked at Lucy and I could tell that she felt relieved by the fact that they didn't hear my little glip. I went over to her. "It just slipped out", I whispered. She giggled. "Yes, I understand. Just be more careful from now on, okay?", she said. I took a quick glance at the boys to see if they were watching us, then I kissed Lucy on the cheek. I just couldn't resist. She was so cute while she was standing there making pancakes. She gave me a surprised and mad look, but laughed afterwards, and bit her lip, which was like, the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Seriously.

"Hey, Harold! Come watch the match with us", Zayn shouted from the couch. "Call me Harold one more time", I threatened him and quickly grabbed myself two pancakes on a plate. I liked them better with nothing on actually. The boys had always found it weird. But I didn't really care as long as I got my delicious, american pancakes. "What kind of crap is that?", Zayn snapped when I sat down. "Ugh, for Gods sake, let the poor boy eat his pancakes the way that he wants them", Niall defended me. "Thanks, bro", I said to Niall and grinned at him. He gave me a big smile back. Niall was my best friend in the band. And outside the band as well. I had always liked him. He was such a good fella. He was like a brother to me. Louis too, but not that much. He could be very foul-mouthed sometimes, and I didn't like that. But he had his good days, and when he had those, he was the best.

"Can't we watch something else rather than football? Like, How I Met Your Mother, or Friends or something?", I asked. We always watched football. It was fun sometimes, but not all the time. "Yeah, sure", Niall said and grabbed the remote to switch channels. Finally, I thought and gobbled on my pancake. Zayn ripped the remote from Nialls hand. "No! I'm gonna watch this match whether you like it or not! It's not exactly your TV", Zayn screamed. Niall remained calm. "Well, it's not really yours either, you know", he answered in a calm tone. "Can't we please just watch something I want for a change? We always watch football, and you could think of me too, and what I want", I said furiously. Zayn was acting rather strange. If he was a woman, I would've thought he was on his period. "Yeah, lets all do everything Harry wants! Let's watch his favorite TV-show and do what the fuck he wants to do!" Niall stepped back. "Wow, relax, dude! I didn't know this match was that important to you." Zayn looked angrily at us both. Then he slammed the remote in the floor and ran out of the livingroom.

Niall and I were still sitting in the livingroom, wondering why Zayn got so mad about just a football match. It had to be something else.

~

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late." Perrie walked into the room and sat down on the couch. We texted her a few minutes after Zayns seizure and asked if she knew something. She clearly did. "Hey, Perrie. So tell us what's wrong with him", I said. She sighed and put her hand on her forehead in despair. Then she breathed heavily out. "Well, we kind of had this major fight last night", she began. I looked worrily at her and then at Niall. "What were you fighting about?" She shook her head. "All kinds of things. Our future, mostly. We got so mad at each other that I didn't know if I could do it anymore", she said, tearfully. "You didn't... Please say you didn't..", I started, but she cut me off. "No, I could never leave Zayn. He's the love of my life and he means everything to me! It's just so hard sometimes..". She was interrupted by her own tears. Niall went over to her and stroked her back. "It's gonna be okay. I know it will", he said comforting.

"Perrie?" We heard Zayn standing in the hallway. He walked into the livingroom. The tears streamed down his face when he saw her sitting there. He was sobbing. "I'm sorry, babe. I'm so, so sorr-". Perrie went over to him and jumped in his arms. It was like a Disney movie. "I know, sweetheart. I'm sorry, too", she said comforting. They stood there for a while, hugging and saying sweet things to each other. That would be all I would want in life. What Perrie and Zayn had. Plus a kid or two perhaps. I looked over at Lucy. She was already looking at me, which kind of turned me on. She quickly turned away. I shook my head, and felt lucky to have that little cutie in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Okay, so this was kind of a bad chapter so I'm sorry for that. I was originally planning on having more in this chapter, but then it would've gotten too long so I just stopped here xD

I also thought that it would get pretty boring if I only had what happened in Lucys and Harrys life in this story, so I will be bringing in some other stuff that happens in the other boys' life. I may even do a POV on some of the other boys, but idk.

Don't worry, I will still be having Harry's POV for a while. :) Hope you enjoy this fanfic! Let me know! ;)

-Caroline x.