Green eyes

I woke up to a pair of green eyes staring at me. I screamed from the sudden gaze that I had woken up to and fell off the couch. The floor was hard to land on, not a rug or anything on it, just the hard, plain floor. 

"Shit, I'm so sorry!" he said,  running over to help me up. "Are you okay?"

I waved him away. "It's fine, I can manage." I sat back down on the couch.

None of us said anything for a moment, until Harry decided to speak up. 

"Don't you have some important stuff to do?". 

I gave him a questioning look, not really understanding what he meant. 

"Like, wash clothes or-"

"Oh my god!" I uttered, interrupting him, and hurried to get my things to get to work. Then Ms. Dalaria crossed my mind. She was probably furious if she knew I hadn't started working yet. 

"Oh, and by the way, Ms. Dalaria wanted to speak with you in her office", Harry said, like he could read my mind. Shit, what have I gotten myself into now?

Knock knock. 

"Come in!" 

I shied and opened the door slowly. Then I closed it behind me, and stood right in front of Ms. Dalaria. It was frightening. She looked up from her newspaper and moved her glasses from her eyes to the tip of her nose and looked up at me angrily. I stood there for a few minutes with it being quiet. 

"So," she said, almost yelling. My heart skipped a beat. "...You decided to take a little nap in your working time yesterday, huh?"

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Dalaria, I was just gonna have a little breather and then I suddenly fell asleep!" I tried to convince her. 

"You can't have a little breather in your working time!" She raised her hand and smashed it in the table, loud enough and fast enough for me to jump back. "If this happens one more time, I swear to God I will-"

"It won't! I promise!" I said, cutting her off. She sat down and picked up her newspaper again and started reading. 

"Get out, and get to work." I nodded and paced out of the room. I was just happy that I still had the job.

It was now quite late. I was cleaning and washing like never before. I was hella tired, but since I decided to fall asleep last night, I had to do it. It was Ms. Dalarias punishment for me, and it was fine by me as long as she didn't fire me. The boys were out, but Ms. D was still here to check on me.

I heard laughter and noises from the hallway downstairs. Some singing, too. Ugh, were the boys seriously drunk again? 

"Have I told you guys how much you really mean to me?", I heard Zayn. 

"We looove youu, Zayneee!", Liam shouted. I shook my head. This was the third time this week. They walsed in where I was cleaning. 

"Uhm, guys.. There's something wrong with my thro-" Louis started, but got stopped by his own vomit streaming out of him. Oh no. I knew I'd have to clean that up as soon as possible, before Ms. D noticed anything. 

"Shit, Louis!" I heard Harry running up the stairs. He came towards Louis. 

Louis looked sadly down at the mess he had just made. "I'm so sorry guys. I didn't mean to do tha-"

"It's okay, Lou. Just go take a shower and I'll clean this mess up." Harry said. 

Wait. What? Did he just say that he'd clean this up? Liam, Niall and Zayn helped Louis get to the bathroom. Harry was left here.

Harry was clearly sober. He went to the kitchen to get some paper and a washing cloth, then he came back to clean up the disgustingness that was lying all over the floor. I ran over to him. 

''No, what are you doing? You really don't have to do that, Mr.Styles!''. 

I meant every word. I felt so uncomfortable when others did my job. It was horrible. It was my duty to do it, there wasn't any need of help from others.  

"No, it's fine. You shouldn't be punished for Lou's stupid choices of getting wasted on a Thursday night.''

''Well, you shouldn't either. Here, let me help you" I said determined. I went to get some paper and cloths, and started wiping the floor.

I almost puked myself several times just by the smell of it. Not to mention the look of it. It was petrifying. Poor Harry actually did. Surprisingly, he came back to help me with the rest, but by the time he was done puking, I was already done cleaning it up and spraying some cleaning spray on it to make it smell good. 

''So sorry for this, Lucy. Seems like every time we talk, I apologize for something," he said and scratched his neck with an ashamed look on his face, almost as if it was his fault. 

I giggled. He actually had a point. He chuckled and shook his head.

''Well, I think I'm gonna go to sleep then. It was lovely cleaning up with you. Now, goodnight'' he said with a dorky, crooked smirk and his dimples pointing right at me. 

"Goodnight, Mr.Styles'', I said carefully, feeling like I was over my limit of what I was allowed to do in this job. He went to his room, but on his doorstep he stopped and turned around to look at me. 

''Please, call me Harry.''