Bad dreams

Lucy's POV:

Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall were standing in front of me. They were laughing at me, and I didn't know why.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

They kept laughing. I could see viciousness in their eyes. Their laugh became more and more evil. Suddenly Ron and Christoff emerged from somewhere. I couldn't see. It was all dark. They looked transparent, like ghosts. A sadistic grin was spread all over their face, and they started laughing too.

"Stop it!" I yelled and tried to walk backwards, but they followed me. Wherever I went, they followed.

Suddenly Harry came towards me and scowled. He was standing right in front of me. The ground started to shake, and it turned into an open, wide hole. Harry started to fall into it, slowly. I grabbed his hand and tried to hold on, but I couldn't. With a scream he fell slowly down into the earth, the ground swallowing him before closing. I broke down to the ground and cried. Cried my heart out, because Harry was my heart, and now he was gone.

"You messed up," a sudden whisper said into my ear.

I looked up to see who it was, but no one was there. Not even the boys or Ron or Christoff. I was alone in the dark.

"You're all alone," another whisper said.

I covered my ears with my hands. "Stop it! Shut up!"

"You failed."

"No! Stop!"

"Harry died because of you."

"You'll never be good enough."

"Harry doesn't want you."

"Nobody wants you."

"Harry doesn't love you."

"Harry doesn't care about you."

"Harry is gonna rot because of you."

"It's all your fault."

"It's not my fault!"

"It's not my fault."

"It's not my fault! It's not my fault," I screamed. "It's my fault, everything is my fault. Everything-"

I felt two hands on my shoulders. Someone was shaking my body. Suddenly my eyes opened, and I woke up, realizing it was only a dream.

"Harry, Harry is, Harry-"

"Harry is fine. You're fine."

I heard a calming, warm voice in front of me. Suddenly my blindfold was removed, and I could see again. A familiar, kind face was revealed.

"Zayn," I uttered. A big grin spread across my face. "I can't believe it. How are you here? The shot-"

"My leg," he said and showed me his wound. It looked awful. "It hurts like hell."

"Hug me," I said. He turned his face towards me. "Since I can't hug you myself. Please, I need a friendly embrace."

He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around me. I dug my face into his neck and felt his warmth. I wasn't so close to Zayn, but right now I was. This was a whole nother situation. To finally see a friendly face at that moment was like winning a million dollars. Spectacular, breathtaking, encouraging. I couldn't believe it.

He held me for a long time, which was very needed, and then pulled away, studying my face and frowning.

"Oh my gosh," he said and touched my face lightly. "What have they done to you?"

I sighed and bit my lip, fighting the urge to cry. "Well, they haven't exactly treated me like a feather, to say the least."

He pulled me in for another hug, even tighter this time. I let a tear fall from my eye and smiled, but that was it. I was tired of crying, and I wasn't going to cry now. He let go of me and looked at me with a comforting look.

"Ron and Christoff are out. They've locked us both inside this small room," he said and looked around.

I turned my head around and looked at the room. I hadn't noticed it. It had wooden walls and a dark floor, giving a cold and isolating feeling. I guessed that was the purpose. It smelled like wood and gasoline, much the same as where I had been earlier. That room was much larger. The room me and Zayn were in now wasn't even half of it.

"It's a wonder they even let us be in the same room together," he said. "I made it pretty clear that we knew each other."

"How did they find out who you really were?" I asked.

He sighed and chuckled half-heartedly. "I'm in one of the worlds most known boyband. How could they not find out? It was a stupid plan that wasn't thought through, simple as that. We're all a bunch of muttonheads without Harry, I swear to God."

I chuckled and gave him a sympathetic look. "Well, nonetheless I am forever grateful for what you guys did for me. The plan may not have worked out as planned, but at least I'm not alone anymore."

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah. You have me now."

I smiled and looked at his hands. They weren't tied like mine. I wasn't in the hard chair anymore, luckily, but my hands and feet were still tied.

"How come your hands aren't tied?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I'm not quite sure. They just kind of threw me in here and left. And there's no windows or any way we could escape here, so don't bother thinking about it. They've made sure of that."

I sighed and nodded. My stomach made a loud noise, crying out for food. God, was it long since I had eaten. I was afraid soon my stomach might reject it.

"You hungry, I suppose?" Zayn said and patted his stomach. "Me too. Haven't stayed here too long but still, my stomach needs food!"

I chuckled and nodded. The sound of a door being opened caught both me and Zayn off guard. He looked at me with eyes wide and swallowed. We heard some muttering from outside. The voices sounded more and more clear to me, and now we could hear footsteps come closer.

"The blindfold!" I whispered to Zayn, who rapidly jumped up from where he was sitting and tied the blindfold around my head again, just in time before the door opened, and Ron and Christoff were standing there with grins on their faces. They came towards us and grabbed us both. Christoff grabbed me and Ron took Zayn. We looked at them with furrowed eyebrows. Christoff smiled.

"We're going on a little trip."