December Dancing

I woke up with Lucy still sleeping next to me. She looked so peaceful. Like an innocent lamb that nobody in this world could ever harm. I decided to let her sleep for a while. Her job was exhausting enough, and she really didn't need me to push her into doing that shitty job. I managed to get myself out of bed, rather sleepy. I picked up my phone to check what time it was. 10.13. Good time to wake up and hopefully not get caught of sleeping here by some of the boys. How was I supposed to explain to them that we didn't do it? Like they would believe me. They could be so childish sometimes. I loved those dorks.

I got on my PJs since it was still kind of early in my opinion, and silently opened the door. No boys in sight. Great. I tiptoed in the hallway to my room, hoping that I wouldn't suddenly hear one of the boys laughing at me.

"Yeah, that's not working very well, Harold. You're so busted." Niall walked past me whilst he was typing and scrolling down on his phone. Then he walked down the stairs to the livingroom. Damn it. Oh well. I was actually pretty lucky, considering it could've been Zayn. Or, God forbid, Louis. I thought I'd might as well just start the day off with a shower.

I loved morning showers. Feeling the hot water streaming down my body, and I felt so fresh afterwards. Loved it. After I had shampooed my hair, rinsed it out and washed my body, I tucked a towel around my waist and ruffled my hair with another towel. I looked in the mirror at myself. Ugh, I really hated that butterfly tattoo. If only I could just remove it somehow. I probably could, cause they do that in some places. But the fans loved it, though. So it would probably stay, for them. I owed them that much.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Harry?" I heard Lucys tired voice almost whispering my name. "Is it you?"

"Yeah, it's me. You wanna come in, babe?" I smiled at the thought of calling her babe. It was such a pleasure.

"Uhm, no, you just shout when your done, okay?" she asked carefully. "Babe," she added.

I laughed. "Mkey, babe."

"Okay, this has gotta stop," she said from the outside of the door and laughed.

After a while of teeth-brushing, hair-styling and clothe-changing I was done. I looked at my complection in the mirror. My hair was getting pretty long now. I was thinking of getting it real long. The fans loved it.

"Lucy babe! I'm done, your turn," I shouted in the hallway, mockingly.

"Oh, shut up", I heard her shout back from her room in a light tone.

I shook my head and went down to have some breakfast. The first thing I could see was Liam. In an elf suit. With an elf hat. God, not again.

"Good morning, Harry! Guess what day it is todayy!" he shouted and grinned like a fool.

"Oh, I have no idea, you tell me," I answered sarcasticly.

"It's the 1st of December! Which means it's only 23 days left till Christmas!"

I raised my hands up and said "whoop whoop." He stopped dancing around and looked at me with a serious face.

"Dude, you're killing my christmas spirit," he answered dull.

"I don't see how that's even possible, but alright," I whispered to myself.

Liam did that every year. It was kind of a tradition now. Every morning the 1st of December, Liam put on his elf suit and hat, danced and sang like a complete idiot. I really hoped Sophia didn't find out. For Liam's sake.

"Hi, guys! Liam, I was just-woah."

Speaking of the devil. Sophia stepped into the livingroom. She stared at Liam with a disturbed look on her face. "Liam, what are you wearing?"

Liam went over to her and kissed her. "It's the 1st of December, Sophia! Which means it's only-"

"23 days left till christmas, yes we know, Liam," I cut him off.

He looked disappointed at me. Sophia mouthed confused to me "what is going on". I just shook my head and shrugged because I honestly didn't know why Liam did this every year. He looked kind of sad, and I started to feel bad. I went over to him and patted him on his back.

"Yayy, it's the 1st of December!" I did a little dance move just to cheer him up.

He smiled again and danced with me. It was so easy to get him in a better mood. I had to laugh at him. Not in a mean way, but in a you're-a-dork-but-that's-why-we're-friends kind of way.

Lucy came down the stairs, and I couldn't wait to see her reaction. She looked over at Liam.

"Wowza."

Liam grinned at her. "It's the 1st of December! Which means-"

"It's only 23 days left till christmas!" Me and Sophia shouted in unison.

"Yayy!" she answered and did a dance move, like the one I did, except she meant it. I started to wonder if Lucy was a bit like Liam.

She went down where we stood. "Aren't you guys excited? Christmas is like, the best time of the year!"

Liam grinned at her, and started singing. "It's the most wonderful time-"

"-of the year!" Lucy finished. They sang the whole song together and danced around in the livingroom. Me and Sophia were left in another world it looked like. All we did was laugh of them. They looked so silly, but I was really happy that Lucy started to open up more and feel more confident and welcome around here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hii guys! I decided that since it's December and christmas next week (!!!!) I would make the story a bit jolly and get us in the right christmas spirit! <3

I hope this chapter didn't get too boring, because there's not really a lot happening in this one, and it's a short period of time, so I'm sorry for that! I just wanted to have a small, funny one to get a fresh starter on the christmas chapters that's coming.

Comment and vote and I will keep writing! And don't worry, the story will get better and more exciting, I promise! ;)

-Caroline x.