Return

Excitement ran through me as I waited for Harry to come home. The police wanted to put him in custody right away, but I convinced them to let him come home first for a little while by telling them to have some humanity for once. They actually listened.

The rest of the boys were waiting with eager as well, whilst I was cooking some delicious tacos, because I knew that was his favorite food. He wanted us to go to taco bell so often, but we couldn't because he knew there would be crazy fans and paparazzies everywhere. I remember how sorry I felt for him at that point. He was still just a 20 year old boy, wanting to go out with his girlfriend for tacos. But he couldn't.

Butterflies were frantically crashing into eachother and flying everywhere in my stomach when I noticed the curly-haired boy out the window, ligthly jogging to the door, smiling like a child.

"He's here" I said happily to the boys.

They grinned and practically hopped off of the couch to run down. They crashed into eachother as they stumbled down the stairs, looking happy as ever. I could hear the door open downstairs and grinned, biting my lip.

"Harry!" Niall shouted from downstairs, and I could hear they were all hugging him and hooraying.

It warmed my heart how close they still were, and that there were no hard feelings between them. That would destroy Harry.

Quick footsteps came up the stairs, followed by a boy whose smile made my stomach twist a thousand times more than what should've been possible.

"Babe" he uttered and ran up to me.

He embraced me as I reached for his neck, and held my waist strongly. I nuzzled into his neck, tugging his hair just the way he liked it.

"I've missed you" I whispered into his neck.

"I've missed you too, love" he whispered back in my ear.

It hadn't been too long since me and Harry had seen eachother, only a few days. But seeing him home and him actually being healthy and all good again made me so happy. That was where I needed him to be. That was where we could be together, cozy and ourselves, not needing to hide from the cameras or screaming fans.

I pulled away and looked into his deep, green eyes that were sparkling down at me. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Some of the boys whistled from the livingroom. I laughed between our lips.

He pulled away and rolled his eyes at the boys.

"Do you always have to ruin this for me? Really?"

I chuckled and walked away from Harry, wanting to get the dinner done.

I heard a quiet"no" from Harry as he grabbed my hand. It was almost impossible to hear, it was that quiet. I turned around to see his eyes a bit sad, and a small pout on his face.

"Can't some of the boys finish the rest?" He asked sweetly.

I stifled a laugh. "Have you even witnessed their cooking? I have, and trust me, it's not very pleasant."

He pouted even more and looked at me with sad baby eyes, before he walked away from me and into the livingroom to the other boys. I kind of wanted to ditch the cooking and go snog with Harry, but I figured I could to that later. Besides, I kind of wanted to live after I had eaten, and I was sure that the boys wanted that too, so it was for the best for everyone that I finished the dish.

As we ate, Harry explained everything to them about what he was doing. He told them all there was, except the part which I thought was the most important; the company and the people he worked for.

Harry didn't mention Ron to them, neither did he tell them about Warlock.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows. "But.. I thought.. The police said that they believed you weren't alone in this, they said that you were going to deliver it to-"

"They're wrong. They don't know the real story. I did this for myself" Harry said, interrupting Liam.

I glared at Harry. I had absolutely no idea what the hell he was doing. Why was he lying to the boys? I was this close telling the boys the real story, because they deserved it, but I figured there was something more to this than Harry just "having fun" with lying to the boys so I decided to rather talk to him about it after the dinner.

The boys took their plates out to the kitchen and started cleaning. Really it should've been me who did the dishes, but this was the perfect time to talk to Harry.

I pulled his shirt into the hallway and stopped. He smirked at me.

"Mmm, I like your style, babe."

I ignored his comment.

"Harry, why didn't you tell the boys about Ron and-"

His hand quickly covered my mouth, his eyes a bit angry or worried. He looked around us, before he pulled me into the toilet and locked the door.