Hidden secrets

A car motor woke me up. It was dark in my room, so I was guessing it was still nighttime. I checked my watch. 3:34. I yawned, and I could still hear the motor humming outside. The moon lit up the room from the little gap between my curtains. I stood up to check who were out at this time of the night.

I pulled the curtains apart. A dark grey car was standing outside with the lights on. The rain was pouring outside. No snow this christmas. But there was something about the car. I had seen it before. Then I realized, it was Harry's! A black hooded person came out of the car with something in his hands. I couldn't see what it was. It was too dark. Then suddenly Harry came out of the drivers seat, carrying a bag of something. I narrowed my eyes to try and see who the other person was. They were standing outside of Harrys car, talking. They both looked kind of pissed off, waving their arms around harshly and pointing here and there.

The black hooded person went to the back of the car and opened up the trunk. Harry came after, and pulled a big box out of it. The other man did too. Then they were talking again, and I was deadly curious what they were talking about. I slowly, silently opened my window, afraid they'd notice. They were angry, I could tell. I tried to hear what they said, although it was hard through the pouring rain. "You said you'd pay me this week, Ron! So where the hell is my money??", I could hear Harry screaming frustrated. Then all I could hear was words or short sentences. "Shut up!", "They can hear you!", "when", "you said" and some other words I couldn't quite catch. Suddenly the black hooded man called Ron walked over to another car that had just arrived. Then they drove of, with Harry left here. He hit the car in frustration so quickly I jumped a step back. "Damn it!", he shouted. Then, out of nowhere, he looked directly up into my window. I quickly ducked down, praying to God he didn't see me.

Suddenly I heard the door downstairs slamming, and quick footsteps coming up the stairs. I pulled the curtains together quickly, hurried into my bed again and lay under my duvet. My door creaked, as Harry came in. I couldn't see him, but I knew it was him. He sat next to me. "Lucy?" I didn't move a muscle. Then he went out the door again, and I was left with a hundred thoughts running through my mind. What were they talking about? What was in that bag that he was carrying? Who was the man Harry was talking to? What money was he talking about?

I didn't get any sleep that night. I was awake all night. Thinking, wondering. It was too much to take on. So therefore I stoop up extra early to quickly finish my work for the day, so that I could have some freetime at the end of the day. All I wanted was to wake Harry up and talk to him. But I wasn't going to, because I knew he wouldn't tell me the truth. This, I would have to find out on my own. There were some serious stuff going on here. When it's money in the picture, it's always pretty serious in my opinion.

Later in the morning Liam and Niall had gone to a fitness studio, and Zayn and Louis were shopping with their girlfriends. Harry was sitting in the couch, eating his breakfast and watching TV. I was a bit afraid of him noticing my weird behaviour. He didn't know I was watching him the other night. I tried to seem as normal as possible.

"Listen, I've got some stuff to do so I wont be back for a couple of hours", he suddenly spoke and went to get his car keys. "What stuff?", I asked, curious. He stared at me with a nervous and questioning look. "Just some stuff I have to take care of." I nodded slowly. "Can I come? I've got some freetime now", I asked, trying to test him. He glanced at me. "Uhm, not this time, but some other time, k?" I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Why?" He smashed his hands down in the table. "But for Gods sake, Lucy! Not this time, alright?", he screamed. I stepped back, feeling somewhat afraid. I had never seen him like this before. This was definitely one of Harrys sides I didn't want to see.

He glanced down at the floor and shook his head. "I'm sorry, Luce.. I didn't mean to get so mad at you. It's just.." He stopped and went quiet for a while. "Nevermind. I have to get going now, but I'll see you later, okay?" I nodded, still a bit shocked by his reaction. He gave me a smile and pecked me on my cheek before he went out. This was it. It was now or never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Okay, so this is the part of the story where things are getting a bit mysterious. Harry is keeping secrets from Lucy, and she has to find out what it is by herself. Soo this is gonna be interesting guys!

I was a bit afraid that the story would get really boring in the length just because there wasn't anything interesting happening besides Lucy and Harrys snogging (not that there's anything wrong with that)

I really hope you loved this chapter and vote, comment and share with your friends! <3

Love ya!

-Caroline x.