Teasing and freezing

It was starting to get close to christmas, and I seriously couldn't wait. Christmas was definitely my favorite time of the year, plus I had a feeling that this christmas was gonna be a good one.

It was alot to do at christmas time though. A lot of cleaning to do everywhere, and the boys would go to parties and get drunk, and then I'd have to take care of their hangover which was the most disgusting thing I did around here. Well, Harry didn't really drink that much around christmas. Or anytime of the year for that matter. I don't think he's the party-type to be honest. He's more relaxed, more down to earth. Harry would rather stay in and watch a movie with friends, than go to parties. Sometimes he did. I really liked that part of him. Party-boys wasn't really my type.

"Hey, you forgot a spot", Louis said to me whilst I cleaned the floor, and spat right beside me. I sighed, and cleaned it up with my cloth. He laughed mockingly. "Wow, real mature, Louis!", Harry said from the kitchen and aplauded him ironicly. Louis bowed, and I really felt like kicking him in his nuts. But of course I didn't do that, that would've been suicide. "Hey Harry, you wanna join me and Niall later when we're going to the movies? We're going to see the new Hunger Games movie! Gonna be epic", Louis said with eager. Harry shook his head. "Nah. I was actually thinking 'bout going ice skating", Harry said and looked directly on me. I looked down and continued cleaning. "What?" Louis looked at Harry like he had just killed a person. "Why the fuck would you go ice skating? That's boring as hell", he continued. Well, not everyone is like you, Louis. "Because it's fun when you're taking someone you like with you", Harry answered him, and smirked. I felt disappointed. Did Harry have a girlfriend? I wanted to run to my room and cry.

Yes, I was in love with Harry. Since that day when we almost kissed, I've been in love with him. Nothing happened the days afterwards. Life just went on like it used to. "Nice, Harry! You finally found someone! So is she hot?", he asked. Was that all he cared about? Oh, of course it was. His name was Louis Tomlinson after all. Harry didn't say anything. He just smiled, and giggled. Louis kept begging Harry to tell him something about her, but he kept his mouth shut. I couldn't help but wonder. Who was this girl he was talking about? Or, not talking about. I was really starting to get curious.

At 5 pm I called for the boys. It was dinner time, and I made roast beef, which was Harrys favorite dinner, so I expected him to be the first at the table. And boy, was I right. "Where are the other boys?", I asked him, as he sat down. "Oh, they went to the store 5 minutes ago, so they'll probably be here any minute now", Harry said. I nodded. I didn't really have anything left to do, so I decided to just ask him. "Uhm.. Who was that girl you were talking about earlier?" I caught myself shaking in my voice while i said that. He laughed. "Well, it's this girl that I've known for a while now. She's very pretty and funny", he said. I nodded, feeling so uncomfortable listening to Harry talking about the love of his life. "I hope you two have fun ice skating", I said in a not so believeable tone. Well, at least I tried. He started laughing again. "What's so funny?" He looked at me. "You're so cute when you're jealous", he said and smiled at me. He noticed?.. "The girl I was talking about was you, Lucy. You're the girl I'm taking ice skating today." I blushed. "Oh", I answered and felt so embarassed. "I mean, only if you want to", he said, sounding like he had pushed me into something. "Of course I do, Harry." He smiled like an idiot. "I'll have to ask you properly after the dinner, though", he said, hearing the boys walking up the stairs. He winked at me, then the boys came in and ate their dinner.

I was doing the dishes, when I saw Harry standing beside me. I turned around to see if any of the boys were here, but they weren't. "Don't worry, they're upstairs playing playstation or something", Harry said comforting. "Oh", I said, and smiled at him. "So I guess this is the proper time to ask you", he started. "Lucy, will you go on a date with me?" He looked so excited and cute I just wanted to hug him and squeeze him. "I do", I said and we both laughed. "So, when is this date?", I asked curiously with a smirk planted on my face. "I was thinking in about 2 hours?" 2 hours?? I didn't even know what to wear! "Uhm. Yeah, I mean.. Sure!" I said, trying to hide the fact that I was screaming inside. "Great! And I wouldn't recommend wearing a dress, because I might fall, and I will drag you with me", Harry said and gave me his usual wink. Then he went upstairs, and I figured I needed to get ready. Now.