Still Harry

Of course there were fans everywhere as we got to the station. They were screaming and crying, some shouting how unfair it was that I could see him and not them, which didn't really make sense. Maybe for them it did. Maybe they had some sort of theory on what's logical in this world. All I knew was that some of them had a twisted mind, a mind that I couldn't figure.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked as we finally managed to get inside.

I sighed and nodded. "Yeah."

"God, they are crazy," he said and chuckled.

He looked at me and noticed I wasn't smiling or laughing with him. I didn't really find the humor in them being so crazy. Of course, I respected them as fans and some of them were just lovely, but honestly it could get too much at times.

"I'm sorry that you're kind of dragged into all of this, Lucy. It's inevitable when you're so close to Harry. Even when you only know us they imagine us getting married and having hundreds of babies together!" Liam said.

I finally managed to stifle a laugh at his last comment. He smiled and chuckled as he noticed that I was in fact smiling. We went over to the police officer sitting behind a desk.

"Excuse me, sir?" Liam said carefully.

The man tilted up his head and brought his glasses from the tip of his nose back to his eyes. A vague smile spread onto his lips.

"Oh, good day, sir. What can I do for you?" He asked politely.

Liam cleared his throat. "Uhm, we're supposed to-or, she is supposed to meet Harry Styles for a conversation. We've talked to the police and sorted it all out."

The police officer nodded whilst Liam talked. "Okay then. I'll get Joe to follow you inside. There will be other people sitting next to you, just so you know that," he said, looking at me.

I nodded, already knowing that we wouldn't be all alone together and there would be guards all over so we couldn't discuss whether he was going to tell them the truth or not, which was truly devastating. I couldn't participate whatsoever in Harry's desitions. And I knew that he wasn't going to tell them about Ron or Warlock either way. I couldn't even call him, so there was no possible way that I could talk to him about it. It felt hopeless, but I tried to be happy for the opportunity to at least see him and talk to him about some things.

The officer pointed to a man, probably Joe, and I walked over to him. Liam wished me good luck and gave me a quick hug right before I went. I exhaled and inhaled slowly as I approached him. He smiled kindly as I stood in front of him, and motioned for us to walk in a certain direction.

The halls where we walked was bright and sunny, reminding me of Sundays. I always loved Sundays as a little girl. Everyone else hated Sundays I had got the feeling of, at least kids because that was the last day of the weekend and school would be the next day, but I personally loved the feeling of having one, lazy, pointless day before another horrifying week started again for me.

Also my cousin, Jake, used to take me to church sometimes when my so-called parents gave me the permission to. It was a lovely little church in the town, far away from where I lived, something I quite liked. Everyone in there were so kind and they only saw the good in people. They only focused on the good in people. That was something I admired about them. Everytime I came there, they used to welcome us kindly in the door, and this old lady who usually sat in the row in front of us would take out a wrapped candy and give me every Sunday. Usually they tasted like watermelon, my favorite flavor when it came to candy, but also green apple sometimes. Whenever I put them into my mouth and sucked on them until the service was over, happiness just spread through my entire body, filling me with future memories and making me smile for once.