White Christmas or Blue?

Louis' POV:

It was in the morning, and I was taking a stroll around the town. The snow was falling, so it was the perfect weather for it. As a kid I always liked taking long walks when I woke up. It made me feel so fresh and good. My mother was a bit worried for me then, because she thought I was doing some other crazy or illegal stuff. But I swore I didn't, so she believed me.

It was the 1st of December today, so I had to get out of the house as quickly as possible. I knew Liam would put on his silly elf clothes and be overly eager all day long, and I didn't want to cope with that this year, too. It was just too much. Not that I didn't love christmas or anything. I loved christmas. But he kind of ruined my christmas spirit. I liked it simple, with quiet christmas songs and a cup of hot chocolate. It may not have seemed like that, because I could be pretty harsh to people sometimes. Like Lucy, for instance. I was being kind of a jackass to her. Didn't know why, there was just something about her that I didn't like. And the thought of Harry being with her...

"Louis?" I heard Eleanors sweet voice behind me. I turned around and saw her standing there with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee. She jogged over to me and kissed me. "Hey, babe!", I greeted her. "What are you doing walking around town this early?", she asked and smiled at me. I didn't usually wake up this early, so I could understand her curiosity. "Oh, you know Liams little christmas tradition, right?" She laughed. "Mhm, you could say that. He really does that every year?" I nodded and shook my head. She bursted out in laughter. "What are you doing anyways?", I asked her. "Just doing some christmas shopping. That reminds me I really have to go! Sorry hun, see you later! Love you!" She kissed me and ran across the street.

Boom.

In a second, everything changed. It felt like my whole world crashed together. My heart broke into a million pieces.

"Call an ambulance!" I heard someone from across the road shouting for help. They ran over to Eleanor, lying on the ground surrounded by people, and pieces of glass from the car window. There was blood streaming out of her, everywhere.

"Hey, you! Help us over here, don't just stand there!"

I couldn't move. I couldn't move a muscle in my body. I felt a tear running down my cheek. My knees broke to the ground. I sat. Quiet on the outside, but on the inside I was screaming. My dear Eleanour. My sweet, precious Eleanor. I broke, and cried my heart out. I didn't understand how my heart could break into so many pieces in just a second. Just a little, lousy second. My head couldn't function right. All I could see was blue lights, fading in the distance, while my eyes closed themselves. Slowly, but still fast.