In Sickness And Health

It was the night on Christmas day. Harry had taken care of me the entire day while the other boys, plus Sophia, Eleanor and Perrie where downstairs eating lots of good food and having a jolly time. I had been telling him many times that he should be down with them and enjoy this day that was only once a year, but he refused. He told me he wouldn't be having fun, thinking of me lying here all alone, feeling like crap. He was too sweet and caring for that.

"How you feelin'?" Harry looked at me with a worried, caring look. "You know, I actually feel a lot better!", I answered, trying to smile properly. Really I felt awful, but I made the decision that I would do this for Harry. I sat up in my bed, feeling really dizzy, but I managed to stand up and walk over to my bathrobe and put it on. He smiled at me. "Really? That's great!", he said with eager, and went over to me to kiss me, but I stopped him. "Wha-", he started, but I interrupted him. "I still have a cold, you know. Don't want you to get sick too, babe." He rolled his eyes and groaned irritated, but smiled at me and took my hand to go downstairs with the others.

Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Sophia, Eleanor and Perrie were sitting in the couch looking very glamorous in their outfits. Suddenly I felt very uncomfortable in their company. I probably looked horrid. They were opening presents as we walked in. Everyone looked up, surprised as me and Harry stepped in. "Harry! Lucy! Finally", Niall shouted eagerly. The other ones looked very happy to see us too. "We were waiting for you guys to come down, so we haven't eaten a single bit of the turkey! It's still in the oven. Love, go get it, will ya?", Zayn answered, looking to us then Perrie. She nodded and Zayn gave her a grateful smile. Perrie smiled at me and Harry. "It's so great to see that you're feeling better, Lucy! Can't imagine you two sitting up in that room on christmas day!" I tried my best to smile and nodd at her, even though it was very hard and I kind of felt like crying. But I wouldn't. Not today. "Harry, what are you wearing?", Louis suddenly said, looking at Harry with a questioning look. He was wearing a worn-out T-shirt and a pair of jeans. "Yeah, it's christmas day, mate. Go put on your suit, and we'll get ready the turkey in the mean time", Liam said. I nodded towards Harry. "Yeah, you should do that. I bet you look smokin' in a suit too", I said giving him a smirk. He smiled at me. "Mkey, only for you", he said and went upstairs.

I was sitting down in the couch with the others, watching them open presents and waiting for Harry to come down. They were giving each other funny gifts and very sweet gifts. Louis gave Eleanor a heart necklace of real gold, Zayn gave Perrie a diamond necklace with real diamonds and Liam gave Sophia two ear-rings with real diamonds on. You could say they went crazy on the jewelry.

Suddenly Liam picked up a present and read loudly: "To Lucy. From the boys." I looked surprised at him. Then on the boys. They smiled. "Me?", I asked confused. "Me and the boys decided to give you a gift, too. You're maby a little confused, because you're our housekeeper, but.. You really mean a lot to Harry. And we've started to get to know you now, as well, something we're very happy for. And what we've found out is that you're a very nice and straight up girl. So we hope to get to know you better in the upcoming year", he said and handed me the gift. I was completely blown away by Liams little "speach", and opened my present. It was a whole new housekeeper-outfit, and all over was Harrys face. I bursted out in laughter, even though it hurt in my throat and my head was pounding. They all laughed with me as I held it up. "Uhm, thank you! It means a lot to me that you feel that way, and I'm very happy to be a part of Harrys life", I said and grinned at all of them. They all said: you're welcome, and no problem. "Oh, but don't worry. Harry's got anoter gift to you. A real gift", Niall said and winked at me. I felt myself blushing.

Harry stepped into the livingroom, wearing a black suit and a flower attached to one side. His hair looked as good as always, maybe even better. He looked so flawless I just wanted to run over to him and kiss him. But unfortunately I couldn't. The other boys whistled at him. "Damn, bro. You look so good I almost turned gay there", Niall said laughing, the others laughing as well at Nialls joke. Harry went over to me and sat down. "You look so handsome, babe", I said, placing a kiss on his cheek, not caring about my sickness, and he didn't either. He grinned at me, obviously happy for that little kiss om the cheek, and he was adorable. "Dinner's ready!", Perrie shouted from the kitchen, carrying the gigantic turkey out on the table. I could almost feel the vomit coming up from my stomach. I didn't feel like eating anything right now, at all. Niall was the first at the table, followed by the others. Harry waited for me to come with them. I waved him away. "I'm sorry, Harry, but I can't get a single bite of food down my throat", I said. He looked at me disappointed. "At least come sit with us", he said and reached me his hand. I nodded and grabbed his hand to sit down with the others.

The evening went succesfully without me vomiting whilst watching the others stuff loads of turkey in their mouths. I managed to talk and laugh a bit, too. At the end of the night I was super tired and just felt like going straight to bed. I told Harry, and he followed me upstairs. I lay down in my bed, with Harry tucking me in as last night. "Lucy", he started, saying it like a question, but not quite like a question. "Hm?", I asked. "I need you to answer a 100% honest on this question, babe", he said. I nodded slowly, feeling a bit worried by his seriousness. He looked deeply into my eyes. "Were you really feeling well today, or did you just.. lie for me", he asked, and I couldn't help but cringe at the word "lie". I didn't know what to answer. I couldn't lie to him about this too. "Uhm", I started. He looked down, realizing where this was going. "I lied. But I couldn't watch you sit up here on christmas day, Harry. You have to understand that, I only did it for you." He glanced at me. "I just.. don't like when people lie to me. Especially not you, and the thought of you putting on a fake smile down there and feeling like shit for me? No, I don't appreciate that, Lucy", he said in a serious tone. I felt surprised over his reaction.

"Harry, put yourself in my situation. If you were the one lying here like I do, would you allow me to sit up here with you all day then?" He was quiet for a while, before he shook his head. "Of course not", he answered, grabbing my hands and stroking them. "Exactly. So you can't blame me for this." My body felt warm by his touch. It almost had a healing power to it. "Okay, I guess you're right. I'm sorry. I just don't like to think that you've felt awful all day and not telling me-". I put my finger on his lips. "I know, babe. I know." He smirked. "Oh, I almost forgot! Wait here." He ran out the door.

He came in again with a red box with a bow on it in his hands. He sat down facing me. "So, I got you a present since, you know, it's christmas." I giggled. "And I knew that you would like this straight away", he said and handed me the gift. He nodded towards me. "Open it." I slowly opened the box, to see a shining, silver necklace. "Harry, you shouldn't-". He hushed me with his finger on my lips. I laughed, and took the necklace out of the box, holding it to my neck. "It's so beautiful. Thank you so much, Harry!" I jumped into his arms and held him tightly. Then I kissed him, completely forgetting the fact that I was sick. I quickly pulled away. "Shit, I forgot I was-". Harry pulled me in for another kiss. It felt warm and soft as always. Our lips connected so well, and played along with each other. He pulled away. "I don't care anymore. I'm gonna kiss your goddamn beautiful lips no matter what." I stared into his eyes, completely in love. It was like staring into a paradise, filled with only love and joy. That was what I felt like looking at him. I pulled him into me, kissing him passionately, carefree of all the things that could ruin this perfect moment.