Unexpected faces

Harrys POV:

I quickly sat down in the drivers seat and put the key in the keyhole to start the motor. My hands were shaking. I was kind of pissed off. Lucy was being strangely curious, more than before. And I could swear I saw her in her window last night, staring at me.

Shivers went through my body of all of it. She couldn't find out about this. She couldn't. I wouldn't let her either. But then I would have to lie to her. Multiple times. I was not a liar. Never had, and I never wanted to start being one either. But sometimes in life you just have to do things you don't quite enjoy, and just go with it.

On my way to Rons place, my phone rang. It was Mike. I answered it. "I'm on my way", I said, annoyed. "Okay. Hurry, he's getting angry", he whispered through the phone, and hung up. I pushed the gas pedal a bit more, so that I drove faster. It was way over the limit, but right now I didn't give a single fuck. All I cared about, was getting to Ron before something bad happened. He completely lost control when he got mad. Mike was probably there alone, so I kind of felt sorry for him, although I was pissed.

I opened the door and ran down to Rons basement. Mike was standing there like a terrified little puppy. "Finally you're here. Ron was starting to get really pissed off", he said, his voice shaking. I looked around. "Where is he anyway?" He went over to me. "Uhm, I don't quite know. He said that I had to wait here for you, and that he'd soon be back." I nodded, relieved not to meet Rons angry look when I stepped down the stairs.

"There you are!" Ron came down the stairs carrying a big bag of something. "I wondered if you got stuck with that chick of yours", he said mockingly and looked at Mike who was already laughing. I gave Mike a killing look, which stopped him. "You told him?!" Ron laughed teasingly. "Oh cmon', Harry. Have some sense of humor!" I narrowed my eyes at him. "I would love to check out that little honey of yours", he continued. My hands fisted, and I was so close to punch him right in his ugly, wrinkly face. "Don't you dare talk about Lucy like that, or any other way!", I screamed at him. I regretted mentioning her name. "So.. Lucy, huh?", he said and laughed again. "Can we just do what we came here for??", I suggested, annoyed. Ron nodded and put his bags on the table.

He was about to open them up, when suddenly we heard a sound from upstairs. It sounded like footsteps. Ron furrowed his eyebrows. "Did you hear that?", he asked both of us. We both nodded. Ron grabbed his gun from his pocket and loaded it. "Wait here, and don't you for a second take your eyes off of the deliveries", he said and silently went up the stairs. We could hear him slam the door up, to reveal a scream. A girl? "Ow!", the person said. It was definitely a girl. Ron came down with his hands harshly grabbing the girls arm. She whined as he threw her down at the floor. No. This couldn't be happening. It couldn't be...

"Lucy?"