Caught

"Get in the car!" I dragged Lucy outside to my car. She had really crossed the line this time. She sat down in the passenger seat whilst I sat down in the driver seat. I slammed the door. "Harry, I'm sor-". "Shut up! I don't want to hear your bullshit right now, okay??" I screamed at her. She leaned back slowly in her seat and went quiet. I started the car and drove.

"Do you have any idea what you just did??", I asked her, pissed off. She remained silent, probably because I told her to. "You just fucked up this whole thing now, for the both of us!" She sat up and stared at me with an angry face. "Well, what is this thing, Harry?? If you can tell me that, I won't bother you anymore." I felt my hand fist, as I tried to control myself. "No Lucy. You're not gonna bother me anymore either way! Can't you understand?? It's dangerous!", I yelled, trying to keep my eyes on the road. "How can I understand something I don't know?!" she screamed, but still carefully. I went quiet, because I didn't know what to answer to that. I mean, the girl had a point.

The rest of the ride home was quiet. The only sound in the car was the radio humming in the distance. There was still a lot of tension between the two of us. I was pissed off at her to be honest. I mean, how could I not be? She put both of us, mostly her, in massive danger.

"Will you please explain to me why you're so mad about this?? Because I don't understand any of it", she said as we had arrived home and we were sitting alone in the livingroom. The other boys were out somewhere. "I mean, how could I understand it, it's not like you've told me anything", she continued. "Well, maybe because it's not safe for you to know this much! You almost saw what Ron had in his bag, and the fact that you were down in the basement and probably saw something... It's no good, Lucy." I tried to convince her to not ask any more, but she was too damn curious.

"Harry, listen to me. As you said, I'm already in danger. So why is telling me the truth so bad, exactly?" I felt like punching something. She just wouldn't listen. "This is none of your goddamn business, Lucy! You can't just step into my privacy like that! You have no right to! And you might have just fucked up everything!" I screamed at her, furious. "Don't swear, Harry. It's not you", she suddenly spoke, calmly. "None of this is you, really", she finished, sounding very disappointed. "Oh, I'll swear if I want to. And how the hell would you know who the real me is? You haven't even known me that long, and now you're just stepping into my territory, thinking you have every right to. Well, guess what? You don't!"

She looked shocked and guttered by my reaction. "Guess I was wrong about you. You're not the same boy all the girls dream of. You're not the same boy that everyone adores. And you're not the boy I thought you were." I felt my heart break into small, tiny pieces. How could she say that? How could she say something so.. vicious? "Well, I'm sorry that I can't fulfill your needs. This is all I am! This is the real Harry Styles that no one but you know! I'm sorry if I'm not good enough, okay?! This is the real me, and if you don't want me then fine," I said as I felt a tear in my eye. "You're not the first one to leave me." I went out of the livingroom and up to my bedroom, feeling the tears push, as I sat down on my bed with my face burried down into my hands.

Knock knock. "Who is it?" I waited for an answer, hoping not to hear Lucys voice, knowing I would break again. "It's Lou", I heard from the outside. "Oh. Come in." He slowly opened the door, and stepped into my room. "So", he began. "You wanna tell me what's going on between you and Lucy?" Oh no. What would I tell him? He didn't know about my dealing. "Uhm.. It's nothing, really", I lied, but I knew he wouldn't believe me. "Harry, I know a lie when I hear it, especially from you, and that was definitely one. Besides, you never lie. It's not in your nature", he chuckled. He was right. It wasn't in my nature.

He sat down in front of me. "C'mon, spit it out." I sighed. "Well.. There was this thing that I didn't tell Lucy about. But then she found out herself, the sneek she is, and now I'm afraid I've put both of us in danger. I mean, she didn't quite find out, only a small part of it, but she's so damn curious and she keeps asking me the same questions over and over again, but I can't tell her, and she said some really mean stuff to me and-" Louis interrupted me. "Woah, woah! Slow down, Haz! I can hardly keep up with you", he said and waved with his hands.

"Wait, what mean stuff did she say to you?" I glanced down. "Meh, it was nothing really", I lied again, still feeling the pain in my chest, aching like hell. "Harry." He gave me a serious face, so I knew I had to tell him. "Uhm.. She said that.. I wasn't the same boy that all the girls dreamed of and adored, and that... that I wasn't who she thought I was", I said, nearly breaking. "What?" Louis looked at me with a shocked expression. "She did not say that", he said, feeling sorry for me. I slowly nodded. Tears fell down my chin. He sighed. "Come here." He pulled my neck in for a comforting hug, as I cried into his neck, feeling like nobody in this world wanted me. The real me.