Loving fans

Harry's POV:

I woke up at what seemed like super early, by a knock on the door. It slowly opened to reveil a tired, slightly concerned-looking Louis.

"Harry," he whispered.

I stared at him with furrowed eyebrows. He sounded so serious and kind of sad.

"They're here."

My heart pounded. Did I really have to leave Lucy like this? And this fast? She moved a little closer to me and scrunched her nose, having a strong grip around my arm. I smiled down at her and moved a piece of hair from her face.

Louis sighed compassionate from the doorframe. "I'll talk to the police. You just wake her up and say goodbye to her."

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "No, I can't wake her up, she-"

"Harry," he interrupted me angrily. "She'll cut your penis off if you don't."

I realized he was right. I mean hopefully she wouldn't go as far as cutting my downer parts off, but she would definetely get mad at me. The only right thing to do was to wake her up.

I nodded towards Louis. He gave me a soft smile before walking out of my bedroom. Lucy looked as peaceful as always. I hated doing this. This was definetely the worst way to wake someone up on. I wish we were in another universe where I woke her up to pancakes and strawberry milk instead of this.

"Lucy?" I started, almost whispering. I rolled my eyes at myself for being such a pussy and sighed. "Lucy!"

She shut open her eyes and jumped a little beside me. I held her to assure her that nothing was wrong. Although that wasn't entirely true.

"What time is it?" Was the first thing she said.

I looked at my alarm and sighed. "Uhm, it's 5:30 in the morning."

She widened her eyes although they still looked quite narrowed as she did, probably because she was so tired. I felt so bad for doing this, but then again this was better than her finding out when I had left.

A quiet yawn escaped her lips. "There something wrong?" She asked, half asleep.

I sighed and gazed her beautiful face with concern. "The police are here, Lucy."

She froze for a moment, before she sat up a bit in the bed.

"What? No, you can't leave now. Y-you can't" she said looking down in her lap, shaking her head.

I grabbed her hands and intertwined them with mine. "I have to. But it'll be alright, I'll be out of there soon."

A few tears ran down her cheek as she slowly nodded. I pulled her to my chest, comforting her with my hand going up and down her back.

"I promise" I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

Eventually it was time for me to leave. I got dressed and went down to be taken away by the cops. It was devastating to leave Lucy, but I knew that if I told them about Ron and Warlock, everyone that I loved would be dead. And I was not going to risk that. Not ever.

As I sat in the car and watched Lucy hold Liam tightly while he comforted her, kissing her head, I realized how much I had actually screwed up. I mean, yeah, there was a slight chance that I would get out of this mess and not have to go to jail, but there was still going to be a bit of a trust issue between me and the boys. Lucy was very understandable, so she would get through it easily. But I did not know about the boys. They could be very... Judging. If I made one little mistake, they would struggle with it for quite a while, and definetely not forget about it. Although this wasn't really a small mistake, this was a huge mistake.

A huge, horrible mistake.

They did seem awfully okay with everything when I got home from the hospital though, but I think that was just because they knew I wouldn't be home for long.

When we arrived the police station, I was mobbed by fans. Yes, there were actually fans there. I asked the police officers if I could just sign some albums, but I couldn't. I understood that, but I still felt bad for the fans.

We finally managed to squeeze ourselves out of the crowd and hurry inside the station. Paul and Alberto were luckily outside, together with some police officers, trying to hold back the screaming fans. Some of the looks on the fans hurt me. Hurt me deep inside. They looked devastated. Heartbroken. Hurt. One girl had a sign where it was written:

We love you no matter what, Harry.

Then another one said:

It'll be over soon, Harry. We promise.

Was it weird that I loved the fans as much as I did?