Excluding Lucy

"What?!" Lucy yelled and stood up.

"Luce, you have to understand this! It's way too dangerous for you to come, you know that," I said, hoping some of the boys would back me up soon.

"Listen to us, Lucy. We know the risks we're taking here even with Zayn. How are you supposed to make it when Zayn hardly will?" Louis said, carefully, to my surprise.

Lucy shook her head. "You can't do this to me. First of all, it was my idea! You would never do this without me suggesting it to Liam."

I looked at the boys, and they all seemed to think the same as me. She was unfortunately right. They didn't seem to have thought in those lines when I told them. We would've probably grieved home in the couch not knowing what to do with our carreers without Harry in the band. Or with Harry there at all. Sometimes I seemed like the glue that kept us together and the gasoline that kept us drifting, but honestly, Harry was. It wasn't very noticeable, but it was the truth. We were nothing without Harry.

"But, Lucy, Harry would never forgive us if we let you join us," Zayn said.

She sighed and crossed her arms. "He'd come around at some point. Besides, Harry wouldn't even accept this thing either way, would he now?"

I sighed because of the good points she had. "Okay, fine, fine, you're right."

She smiled hopefully. "So that means I can come?"

"No!" We all said at the same time.

She let down her arms and looked at us with disappointing, sad eyes. It almost looked as if she was going to cry. I felt a pang in my chest at the thought of hurting her. I stood up to comfort her, but she turned on her heel and walked out of the livingroom.

Louis sighed. "Well, then that problem's out of the world."

I looked at him and sent him a glare. He put his hands up in defense and raised his eyebrows, leaning his his body back in fear.

"Sorry, bro, sorry," he apologized, remembering the promise he had given me earlier.

I sighed once again and sat down on the couch. "Well, there's really nothing we can do about that, so let's just get started, shall we?"

They all smiled and nodded, sitting up firmly and leaning forward so that we were sitting closer.

"So, Zayn;" Louis started and looked at Zayn, who looked terrified. "You probably don't have a lot of experience with drug dealing, so-"

"Uhm, I kind of do, so it's alright," he said carefully and shrugged.

We all furrowed our eyebrows and looked at each other before we looked at Zayn.

"Don't ask," he said and looked away.

Louis hesitated, but spoke up. "Anyway .. Uhm, then we don't have to deal with that. That's good, I guess."

Niall and I nodded reluctantly and smiled. All well so far on the plan, so no reason not to smile.

"Okay, we need you to put on your most worn-out and trashy clothes you own," Louis said and looked at Zayn.

He furrowed his eyebrows and raised them. "Okay?"

Louis clapped his hands together. "Chop, chop!"

Zayn jumped up from the couch and ran upstairs. We chuckled and chatted about how he probably wouldn't find something that would fit the look we imagined since he wore more classy clothes.

Finally he came down, and our jaws dropped at his look. He was wearing a dark-grey hoodie, some worn-out jeans, black converse and a black hat that made him look like a total badass who couldn't care less if the world was to go under in ten seconds or less. In other words; he looked perfect.