Tragic Poetry

"Harry, come on" I pushed him. He smiled.

"No, forget it" he answered and took the book I was holding from me. I grabbed it back, and opened it.

"Lucy! That's private, alright? Would you like it if I read your diary for instance?" He grabbed it back. I giggled.

"I don't have a diary. Never did." He rolled his eyes as he smirked.

"Harry, please! I promise I won't laugh if they're bad, okay?" I begged him.

He finally gave in, and handed it to me, but I gave it back.

"Read for me" I said. He gave me a "really?"-look, but didn't refuse.

He slowly opened the book on the first page, looking up at me smiling and shook his head. "Just so you know, I wrote these first ones when I was 10." I giggled at him.

He cleared his throat and started reading:

"Grey cloud that's over me,
Go away, I can't see.
What's good, and what's bad.
When you're there I feel so sad.
Mama, why did you leave me?
Were I so bad you had to flee?
Papa, are you lonely?
I hope you get your peace, down in the sea."

A silence filled the room. Harry quietly closed the book and put it away.

"Harry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Lucy, it's not your fault. You didn't know" he said, looking down. "I guess I forgot about it, too." He let out a fake-laugh. I could clearly tell he was upset.

I intertwined our hands and gently turned his head to look at me. A tear was put in his eye. I felt my stomach ache. I hated seeing him sad.

"Babe.." I pulled him in for a hug, and kissed him on his neck. He held me tightly into his chest and buried his face into my neck.

He pulled away and looked me into my eyes. His eyes were red and teary. I wiped them away, as he smiled at me and kissed me.

His tongue slowly moved into my mouth, as we started to make out.

Apparently, he thinks this is the perfect time to get steamy.

Oh, just shut up and enjoy snogging with Harry Styles.

I sat on top of him and moved my hands from his back up to his hair. He moaned softly against my lips and pulled his shirt off. His body was gorgeously tanned with tattooes, and his six-pack perfectly lined.

He lay me down gently, and started to untangle my top.

Suddendly, the door went up.

"Oh God, Harry! Lock the door next time, will ya?" Niall yelled and hurried out the door as soon as he walked in.

Harry looked at the door, then at me. We both bursted out in laughter.

"Perfect timing" he said. I nodded and laughed even harder.

We decided to just finish it another time, as Harry and the boys were leaving for three days to do a show somewhere. All the boys except Louis. He had a serious fever, so he couldn't go.

I prepared everything for each of the boys, except packing. They wanted to do that themselves, which I thought was a good thing because I didn't want to get yelled at for putting the wrong things in their suitcases, or because I forgot something. So all I did was clean their rooms, since Ms. Dalaria wanted them to do that before they left, and wash the clothes they were packing.

Me and Harry had still not talked about his little secret. I wanted to ask him about it so many times, but it just never seemed right for the moment. At last I just gave up. He could always just tell me another time.

Harry held me tight into him. "I'll miss you" he whispered into my ear.

"I'll miss you too, babe. Don't do anything stupid while you're away, okay?" I said as he pulled away. He nodded and laughed at me, as he walked into the bus they were leaving in. He made a funny face through the window and waved at me. I laughed, and waved back before I went inside again.

The boys would be gone for at least three days, perhaps more. So what should I do now? Oh wait... Louis was home.

I still struggled a bit with him. I think he struggled with me too, or at least he didn't like me. There was apparently just something about me that he found unappealing. That was really the only reason I struggled with him. Because I knew he didn't like me. I wasn't one of those who didn't care what people thought of them. Wish I was though.

I heard him strongly coughing from his room. The door was open, so I thought I might as well just go for it.

"Mr. Tomlinson, do you want me to get you some water?" I asked, peeking in the door frame.

He looked up at me, his eyes looking red and weak. "Uhm.. Could you get me some.. Some medicine and.." He could hardly speak, coughing so sorely.

"I understand, you don't have to strain yourself. I'll go and get it for you, and you just rest here. And try and not speak, too" I said, trying to comfort him a bit. He nodded as I went down.

After getting some medicine and a glass of water for him to swallow the pills with, I put them on his night table.

"Thank you" he said with a graspy voice that reminded me of Harry.

I was just about to leave, when I felt a cold hand grabbing mine. "Uhm.. Lucy?" I turned around.

"Yes?" I was expecting him to ask me to get something else for him, which was fine by me. I actually felt so sorry for him, since the other boys went out on the road, doing shows and had loads of fun, while he had to be here, feeling like crap.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked and let go of my hand. I looked at him with a curious, confused look.

"Sure, Louis." I sat down on the chair next to his bed, wondering what he was going to ask me about.

He coughed before he spoke quietly. "Is he good go to you? I mean, Harry."

What?

"Uhm.. Yeah he is. Why?" I asked. His question surprised me. I had no idea why he would ask me that. Like, why would he care about how Harry treated me?

"It's just that.. I don't want you to get hurt or anything" he said and looked away like he was embarassed. I got more and more blown away for every word he said. This did not seem like the usual Louis that met me elsewhere in the house. At all.

Maybe it's his fever.

Yeah, probably.

"Why would I get hurt?" I asked and let out a small chuckle. This seemed weird, talking to Louis about this.

He went quiet for a while. It looked like he was thinking about something and he wasn't sure if he was gonna say it or not. But eventually he did, luckily.

"Because.. Well, I know Harry in ways you don't, and I know things about him that you don't. He has broken hearts before, and I don't think it's hard for him to do it again" he said, sounding a bit harsh and annoyed in his words.

He knows Harry in ways I don't? What was that supposed to mean? It sounded a bit weird to me. Almost like they were a couple once. But I knew that wasn't the case. Harry wasn't bi.

Or was he?

For all I knew, Harry was bi, and Louis and Harry had been in a relationship long back. I started to get insecure about it all. Maybe Louis was jealous because Harry chose me over him. Maybe that's why he treated me so bad. It actually started to make sense now that I thought about it.

"Louis, what do you mean you know him in ways I don't?" I asked. I had to find out what he was talking about.

"Oh God, my head! Get me some more pain killers, please!" He whined, and closed his eyes in pain.

I ran out the door and downstairs. This all seemed a bit odd. Him getting a sudden headache just at this point of our conversation. Was he faking the headache to get away from having to tell me things he didn't want me to find out? Was he hiding something?