25th of December

"Lucy! Wake up now! And get to work!" I woke up by Ms. Dalarias harsh voice shouting at me whilst I lay in my bed. "There's a lot to do today, so get up!" I sat straight up, putting the palm of my hand to my forehead. It felt aching. I stood up to get dressed. Ms. Dalaria was still there, looking really mad. Then I realized, it was christmas day. A big smile spread on my face. "What are you so happy for suddenly?", she asked madly. "You know what, nevermind. I don't care anyways", she continued. I rolled my eyes and dressed myself. "So, what's the first thing to do today, Ms?", I asked. "Since you cleaned the whole house not long ago, you don't have to do that. So you can just do your usual duties." I nodded and went out the door to get the boys' dirty clothes.

The first room I got to was Louis'. My stomach felt weird as I silently opened the door. He was still sleeping of course, and I really didn't want to be the one that woke him up. His clothes were floating all over the bedroom. On the floor, the couch, the dravers and his bed. I picked them all up into my basket as carefully and quietly as possible, trying not to wake him up.

Unfortunately, I dropped a book as I was trying to pick up a T-shirt on his draver. He gave me a grumpy groan as he stretched his arms and wiped his eyes. Then he looked directly on me. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Tomlinson! I didn't intend to do that, I'm really sorry!", I quickly apologized. "What time is it?", he asked. I checked my watch. "9:30, sir." He stretched his body again, and pulled the duvet over his face and fell asleep again. I was overly relieved of his reaction. He wasn't as foul-mouthed as he used to be. I picked up the rest of his clothes, and went to the other boys' rooms.

After finishing Liams, Nialls and Zayns room, succesfully not waking any of them up, besides Liam of course, who was already up, it was now Harrys room left which wasn't a problem at all. All his clothes were folded, organized and laying on a chair. I smiled and went over to him. He was still sleeping, and hadn't noticed I was here. I planted a soft kiss on his cheek, which woke him up. He yawned. "Merry christmas, Harry", I said and sat down on his bed. "Merry christmas, babe", he said and smiled. Then he looked shocked at me. "Christmas??", he said and sat up. I nodded and laughed. "It's christmas day, babe." He checked his clock that was hanging on the wall, and jumped out of bed to get dressed.

My head was aching like hell. I also coughed a lot, and my throat felt soar. I was starting to wonder if I was sick. So typically that I got sick today. On christmas day. That sucked. Harry noticed that something was wrong as he finished putting on his fancy, jolly christmas PJ's. "Hey, are you okay?" I nodded and tried to smile. "You don't look too good", he said and put his hand on my forehead. He gave me a sad and worried look. "Okay, you're not working today. You have a serious fever, Luce." I stood up and shook my head. "I can't be sick today, Harry. There's too much to do, and-", Harry interrupted me. "No, stop! Come with me, you're going to bed", he said and followed me through the hallway and to my bedroom. He lay me down in my bed and tucked me in, like he was my father. "I'm gonna go talk with Ms. Dalaria and you'll just lay here, okay?" I nodded slowly and unwillingly. I appreciated his thoughtfulness, but I felt so awful. I knew there was a lot to do today, and that someone else was gonna have to take over for me.

Harry came through the door and sat down beside me. "Ms. Dalaria said that she was gonna find someone who could replace you for today and tomorrow if you're still not feeling better. So no worries, okay? Promise me you won't be laying here and worrying about all the stuff that has to be done today, because it's taken care of, you know." I looked at him and smiled. "Okay. For you I won't. Thank you, Harry. I really appreciate it, even though I would rather be working now, but I know this is for the best so thank you." I coughed, and it felt like I was gonna puke at one point. "No problem. Can I get you anything? A glass of water, a cloth, a bucket, anything?", he offered nicely. "A glass of water would be nice, thank you", I said and smiled weakly. He nodded, kissed me on the forehead and went out to get me some water. He stopped and turned around. "I owe you, you know", he said and winked at me, before he went out the door.