"Good morning world!"

So, it's been a while. You were now fairly familiar with all that technical stuff, even experimented on a few things to try and recreate actual dubstep - it kinda worked but it was still a little wonky.
On a good news: today was the day before you'd make your radio debut. And for a performer like you, one would think you were as calm as ever. You would too.
"(Y/n)-chan, are you cold?" Yuzuriha asked as the two of you had breakfast together.
"Huh?" you looked at her, your shaky hands making your cup of hot cocoa spill some of its content. "Oh no I'm good. I'm just really freaking out right now."
"For your radio show?" you nodded. "Why? Wasn't it a childhood dream of yours to have your own radio show?"
"Well yeah, but this is totally different! Three millennia have passed!" you looked down, tapping your cup with your indexes. "What if my voice cracks? What if I mess up the record-player? Everyone in America will hear it!"
She sighed.

"I understand your concerns, but knowing you, you'll get in your element as soon as you open your mouth." she decided to change the subject. "Have you decided which songs you'll be playing? I know there was some restriction about it."
"Yeah..." you took a sip and leaned back. "I'm not allowed to play anything but 'American' songs."
"And by that, they just mean in English right?"
"Yep." you folded your arms. "They also have to approve of the songs if I want to play it on air."
"Really?"
"Yeah, they're not gonna let me play a rock song about revolution against oppression or something like that." you sighed. "But I don't mind, I wasn't planning on playing rock. It wouldn't fit the aesthetic."
"Aesthetic?"
"You know, the boys are out there, fighting for their lives. We're here, doing our own version of the Cold War, just waiting for them to return. We work together, trying to build a city, it's hard but we have to keep going." you paused. "When I think about that, I don't think rock or anything too loud." you sighed again. "Today's the day I show Brody the songs I wanna play."
"Do you think he'll approve?"
"He better!" you leaned closer. "I prepared three songs, for morning, afternoon and evening. If one of them doesn't get a pass-" you gasped and suddenly stood up. "I'll to make another record! I better go now so I'd get all the time of day to do it! See ya later!"
And with that, you ran out of the room. Yuzuriha chuckled.

Thankfully, all three songs were approved. To be perfectly honest though, you kinda lied about the second one, but that was because you wanted to keep the surprise.
So after that, the two of you went to the communication room to check if everything was in order for tomorrow. Just then, Brody received a transmission from Stanley. He quickly went to the other side of the room, but you did something about an engine being broken by...burned sugar?
'That has 'Senku' written all over it!' you smiled proudly.
Not long after, another call was received and your heart jumped when you heard Senku's voice coming from one of the headsets. You didn't waste any time and quickly put in on.
"S-Senku! Hey!"
Hearing you speaking Japanese, Brody glared at you. You pointed at his headset with a raised eyebrow as a way to say 'if you can have secret war meetings so can I!' He seemed to get the message and turned his back to you.

"Of course you'd be the first one to answer." from the way he said it, you could tell he was smiling.
"I just happened to be nearby." your smile widen, wondering how him and the others will react tomorrow. "If anything, I'd say you're the one who waited for me."
He sighed.
"We don't have time for flirting. Listen," you leaned closer. "we've got a super-critical mission for the cease-fire zone team:-"
'He always comes up with those nicknames.'
"-take apart the medusa and analyze its mechanism."
Your jaw dropped, but with Brody in the room, you didn't want to look too shocked.
"Wh-why though?" *click* 'Did you just hang up on me asshole?!'
Although you were upset you couldn't talk more, you understood, any communication was a huge risk.
'Then why did he talk without encoding the message?' just as you thought that, you got your answer. 'He knew I'd be the first one to answer if he did.' you covered your mouth, blushing. 'He wanted to talk to me too.'
You waited until your face went back to a less res shade before going to see the others.