Nevermind, something happened!

A few days passed, Kaseki made the trombone, you tested it out and validated it. Your first tambourine was too loose and eventually broke so you had to start over. And you were planning to work on your business' operations after that. But then!

Minami called the others to check on them, they seemed to be in heaven, praising François and his pastries like they gave them life. She got annoyed and said it was all thanks to her and demanded Senku to give her what she asked for. Which turned out to be a camera. Senku said he'll need Kaseki's skills to make it. So the two of them prepared the new and improved steam gorilla. Kaseki bought himself a suit from Yuzuriha's shop, and he looked SO cool and badass!
And you were over there, waving them goodbye. But then you noticed something he was bringing along. And you just had to go with them. You packed up your things, brought your trumpet and tambourine along so you could work on it in the village, and you got in the car.
Because this time, it was personal, and it has been a long time coming.

Only when you saw the looks on the others' faces did you realize how cool the three of you looked in this ride.

"Hey guys!" you waved at them with a big smile.
"(Y/n)! You're here too!" Ryusui exclaimed, happily surprised.
François was about to walk up to the car and open the door for the new guests, but their master rushed passed them, and towards you.
"Ryu, yo!"
You started to hop over the car but he grabbed you by the waist, making you laugh,  and held you a bit before putting you on the ground.

"What are you doing here?!"
"Oh I have things to do. I brought some work along too." you showed him your bag. "I have a tambourine I gotta make."
"You craft your own instruments?!" he took your bag and began to walk alongside you. "That's wonderful!"
You giggled bashfully, ever since he asked you out, he's been even more open with the compliments.
"Oh, just the little things," you scratched your head. "I only started to learn from Kaseki. I'm not an expert like he is."
"So? It's amazing how you're willing to get out of your comfort zone to go further with your art." he smiled. "Now, where shall we put this?"
François watched as the two of you walked away, chatting cheerfully. They smiled.

"So what are you really doing here?" Senku asked after you settle your things in Chrome's shed.
"Oh you know, I had a thing to do."
"What thing?"
"Yeah you know, the thing."
"No, I don't know."
"Well, huh." you walked passed him, still smiling.
Senku frowned. He just assumed it was a couple thing and that you 'felt lonely without him', which he thought was just so stupid and a total waste of time and effort.

Kaseki was so exited for this camera project that he flexed his high couture suit off. Which made you let out an 'oww' of disappointment. Such a beautiful suit...
They started with making mirrors, which were an instant hit with everyone who could finally clearly see what they looked like.

"Oh my god!" you exclaimed, looking at your own hand-mirror.
"What?" Senku looked at you.
"My hair's a mess." with a pout, you ran your fingers through it like a hairbrush.
"Who cares if your hair is good or bad...?" he frowned.
"I do." you said with a little voice, your eyebrows furrowed.
He rolled his eyes as you kept looking at yourself. You narrowed your eyes.
"Is it me," you looked at him again, pointing at yourself. "or have I not changed one bit?"
"Doesn't look like it yeah."
"Ow man~! I'm 17 and I still haven't have my growth spurt! There's like barely any difference with my childhood pictures."
"It happens, some have it in their twenties."
"Is there really no physical difference?"

He narrowed his eyes and looked at your feature. You were patiently waiting for his answer, but then you internally freaked out when he gently grabbed your jaw and turned your head from left to right, he even squeezed it a bit. You were at a loss for words. Eventually, he removed his hand.