Ticking

So apparently, Matsukaze is a light-weight when it came to alcohol. He only took a little sip of beer and he was lost from there. He started to follow Tsukasa around, pleading him to spar with him, saying he wanted to become as strong as him. Tsukasa accepted, though it was a really easy win.
Once he fell on the floor, he got a hold of himself again and apologize when he realized he made a fool of himself.

Because Tsukasa specialized in hand-to-hand combat, plus the fact he was already mentoring you, they needed an expert in weapon training. And there was only one man for the job.
When Hyouga was revived, he silently looked around. Tsukasa went up to him.
"You're going to lend me your strength." he said. "If you train Matsukaze in the polished way of weaponry from our time, he's sure to grow exponentially."
Hyouga glanced at you, you awkwardly waved. You didn't really know how he'd act towards you from now on, considering the last thing you told him was to fuck off... Hyouga looked back at Tsukasa.
"I have but one condition:" he said. "the right to revive two people of my choosing."
Your felt yourself getting paler.
'Oh no.'

When they took Humora's and Mozu's statue, you stayed close to Tsukasa, not looking away from Mozu. Because this asshole still scared you to death. Tsukasa noticed how tensed you were, he placed his hand on your shoulder and softly reassured you.
"He won't do anything as long as I'm here." he smiled.
You pursued your lips and nodded.
And indeed, Mozu just took a long look at you, smiled, and looked away. You unknowingly let out a sigh of relief.
"Please don't leave me alone with him." you whispered.
"I don't think anyone will." Tsukasa whispered back. "Plus, I'm guessing he'll be pretty busy."

Before leaving, you went to Hyouga. He turned towards you and you hesitated a bit before speaking.
"You know...you were right."
He stayed silent.
"That's why, now I started to train. So that I can stand on my own."
"...It's not about standing on your own." he said. "It's about not being a burden."
"Right..." you scratched your cheek. "That's also what I'm working on."
"Good." he said before walking away.
'He doesn't seem to hold a grudge that's cool.' you nodded, sighing.

As the days on the sea passed, you realized that you spent most of your time in your training room. So you decided to go outside whenever you'd take a break. And you'd talk to your friends whenever you'd bump into them. Like right now you were talking to Minami and she asked you about how training with Tsukasa went.

"I'll admit," you said. "at the beginning I was...distracted." you emphasized this word, knowing you both knew what you meant."But then I realized that he was really focused, he didn't see anything ambiguous about the situation, and I thought 'damn, I should really get a hold of myself'. And I started to take it more seriously."
"So you don't get distracted anymore?"
"Oh not at all, I don't pay attention to his hot biceps or his muscular chest, nothing like that."
You both smiled, trying not to giggle.
"Just the training right?"
"Yeah of course. He teaches me some moves they're cool as hell. And it's fun."
"Yeah, seeing his glistering body shining in the sun."
You puffed a chuckle, both of you trying to hold back your laughter.
"Sometimes I put essential oil on him when he doesn't ask."
"That's funny."
"Super funny yeah." you nodded. "Especially when he kisses you on the forehead that's hilarious."
"That's his best move."
"Yeah. Sometimes he texts you back."
The two of you burst out laughing.
"Texts you back!" she wiped a tear away.

You went back to training. Tsukasa was wrapping two long pieces of cloth around your knuckles, fingers and wrists, for security. Those hand-wraps, you kept them for most of the day because you just felt so cool just by wearing them!

"Now," he said. "it is very important that you learn of the most painful parts of the body to punch."
"Alright." you nodded.
"The side of the neck, the kidneys, the base of the skull, the chin, the temples." he listed.
"Okay, uh-hu, got it." you nodded each time.
"The jaw hinge-"
"The what?"
"The part of the jaw below the ears." he pointed at it on his body. "The bladder."
"Huh?"
"Bellow the belly-button." he pointed at it. "A direct shot can cause lingering pain. There's also the trachea, just a light punch can collapse a larynx and cause someone to choke, should be only used as a last resort."
"Uh-hu...?"
"And the solar-plexus."
"Where in the world?!"
"It's the soft spot between the bottom of the sternum and the top of the stomach. Kicking it will easily knock the wind out of your opponent. And that's naming a few."