[While waiting] If I went the Tsukasa route

Yes~! Let's go! First it's gonna be sad!

[In the 'Don't, stop it. Stop them! The feels are unstoppable!' chapter]:

"Then, that twin sister was also you." Tsukasa paused. "Heh, such a simple excuse."
"I mean..." you scratched your cheek. "I pretty much made her up."
"I don't believe so..." he looked at you. "You're a great musician, you're strong, and you have a real presence... I always notice whether you're here or not."
Your heart skipped a beat.
"Could you come closer...I have a favor to ask you."
"Uh, yeah."
You leaned closer to his face so he could whispered in your ear.
"Could you...just, wait for me."

Your eyes widen, you opened your mouth but no sound came out. Your mind was blank and your heart was beating like a drum but you couldn't tell if it was jumping from joy or breaking into pieces.
"Tsukasa I-"
"Nevermind..." he smiled. "I'm sorry for asking something so selfish."
His smile conveyed so much sadness, you felt the tears building in your eyes. You placed a hand on his cheek and gently kissed his other one. He softly gasped.
"I can wait." you whispered. "I'll wait for as long as it gets."
You smiled at each-other.

...

A long moment of silence passed. You let ho of Tsukasa's hand and leaned back, looking up at the cave's ceiling. Taking a deep breath, you opened your eyes. There were slightly red and puffy, but no tears at least.

"Do you want a moment alone with him?" Senku broke the silence.
You looked at him and smiled.
"Actually, yeah. Thanks."
He nodded and started walking out, though he stopped at the entrance.
"You know," he said, his back still facing you. "it might take a while, but we'll find a way to turn him into stone. We'll save him. You won't have to wait forever."
Your chest tightened, you huffed a chuckle.
"Of course."

[In the 'What if...' chapter]:

"(Y/n)."
"Yeah?" you turned back.
Senku walked up to you and looked dead into your eyes, like he's been struck by a sudden realization of something horrible.
"Don't go. This is wrong."
"What?" you frowned in confusion.
"Tsukasa shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be here. All of this is wrong."
"No it's not! How could you say something so awful?!"
"You know I'm right!"
"I-I don't!"
"You do! Just accept it!"
"I-"
"I didn't think you were that impatient!"
You covered your face, breathing deeply, just hoping he'd shut up. He did.

"(Y/n)?"
You looked again. Senku was gone. In fact, only you and Tsukasa were left. Your expression fell when you turned to face him.
"It sucks that it didn't turn out like this." you said.
"I know, but it was fun while it lasted."
"...I miss you."
He smiled and placed a hand on your cheek. You held it and leaned on it as your eyes grew teary. He kissed your cheek.
"Me too."
You giggled and held his hand, the tears flowing down your face.
"You can't miss me, you're dead!"
"I do miss you!" he turned you around and hugged you from behind. "I'll miss you until the day we see each-other again!"
You laughed together.

You opened your eyes. Tears rolled down and you quickly sat up so they don't touch the papers on the table.
"Bad dream?" Senku asked, sitting across from you and pausing in his work paperwork to check on you.
You wiped the tears away.
"Not really." you said. "You know, I don't like dream-you."
"Huh?"
"Like, you're still the voice of reason. But you're too blunt, it hurts."
"Don't tell me you let some dream affect you in real life." he sighed. "That's just stupid."
"It wasn't stupid!" you frowned. "It was very emotionally heavy!"
"Sure whatever."

[In the 'Guess who's back?!?!?!' chapter]:

'Gonna see him, not gonna cry!' you gave yourself little slaps on the cheeks. 'Gonna see him, not gonna cry! Gonna see him, not gonna cr-!'
You looked up and froze. Five short meters away from you stood Tsukasa. From his stand, you could tell he was going to Kaseki's workshop. And from the way he was looking at you, you could tell you could tell he was going to see you.