[Thank you so much]

Not gonna lie, I didn't think I would cry, but I am crying! That animatic has been in my head rent free for MONTHS, so writing it as the final scene really hit different for me 😭Wow, three years

Wow, three years... 700 pages, 100 chapters, safe to say, this story had a decent run
And bc I first wrote this three years ago, I cringe when I read those first few chapters. But honestly, I wouldn't change a thing 🥰
Welp, now it's over. RIP Dr Stone, RIP My Own Science. Well, not "RIP", these two still exist, you can always read them again x)

Now if you need something to fill out the void Dr. Stone left in your hearts (like it did for me), I got a recommendation for you all. It's written by the same author, and the art is by the guy who draws for One Punch Man! It's called Eyeshield 21! It's the anime of my childhood and I've recently re-watched it to see if it was as good as I remembered: it was even better! It's such an iconic sport anime with a bunch of amazing characters, and the OST is nothing but bangers! 👌😩 I guarantee you'll love it, and you'll love all the boys there!
One of them is called Hiruma, who was used as the blueprint for Senku's character (true story)! And if you saw him, you'd immediately see that! He's just like Senku, except more demonic, with a bunch of guns and a sex drive! 🥰 I love him so much! Every time he's on screen, he steals the show!
And guess what, I got a new fanfic with him as love interest. It's called "Cherry Imp". Because when you're done with a fanfic, YOU WRITE ANOTHER ONE! 👏

Alright I'm done plugging Eyeshield 21 and my own stuff x)

Thank you all so much for reading this story until the end, and thank you to all the wonderful artists who have made fanarts of MC, I cherish them all! 💖 (I made my own too as you can see x) )
This story means a lot to me on a lot of levels, and I am sad that it's over. But let's not be sad that it's over, let's be happy it got to happen 😌 and turn towards the future.

It was a pleasure 💖

- Emma