Right on track! With a pure protagonist-style speech

[Get ready for a lot of exposition]

With the season of harvest, François went to get wheat and other ingredients so they can start their Michelin three-starred restaurant. To please Ryusui, they decided to go search for truffles, and they brought Suika along with her knowledge of the animals and the forest. Kohaku brought a few families of wild boars an they built an area for life-stock.
She also tried to find truffles by looking at the pictures of the area, but instead she found oil. So everyone geared up and went to find it. Except François, Suika and you. So the three of you took some boars to find them truffles. By this point you were finally done with your tambourine and kept on playing it march-style all throughout your little expedition.

After one of the boars found some truffles, you decided to rewards it by eating him. His smelling abilities will surely be missed, but his meat will absolutely be appreciate. But then François pointed out how horribly it smelled like oil. You figure it must've known where the oil where.
'Man I'm sure the others must've found it by this point.' you thought.
Turned out you overestimated them too much, as they ran back here pleading you guys not to cook this boar. Instead you let it go and followed it to the oil. Senku explained that wild boars normally bathed in mud, but oil would work too. It's not like their lil boar-brains would care.

To reward the boar, and because Suika took a liking to him, you won't eat it. Of course the official reason was that François said it reeked of oil and was inedible and Senku said that sometimes you gotta rewards your troops in order for their moral to stay high. But you knew better.

From then on, all went smoothly. The science and crafting team set up an oil field, filled up barrels of oil. Then you all went back to the Kingdom of Science, and Senku created a radio-wave lighthouse, along with an adorable motor boat, fueled up by that oil. He was planning to take the cell-phone on the boat to test the lighthouse.
So him and the boys went out while you and the others waiting a while to call them. Ruri and Chromes had the mics, and of course Ginrou took this opportunity to get romantic and told her to confess her feelings.

"I mean, girls can say it first sometimes too."
You pursued your lips, feeling called out.
Ruri blushed and took a moment to speak.
"Chrome..." she said. "It seems like everyon-."
Suddenly a loud noise rang. You covered your ears.

"What the hell?!" you said.
"Did something happened to them?!" Kohaku asked.
Soon after the loud static changed to a short noise, then two long noises, then a pause. Then a long one, a short one, then two long ones again.
"It's morse code!" you recognized. "It can't be them, they haven't brought the morse code machine with them."
"Then who's talking right now?!" Taiju asked.

Nobody talked for a moment. Your chest tightened with a really bad feeling. You walked up to the phone. Because of course you knew morse code. When you began to get closer to Senku, he wanted to teach it to you like it was a requirement.
You listened closely.
"W...H...Y, why." you said. "W...H?...Y." your voice died down, your heart sunk, a terrified expression on your face.

'Why'. Over and over. By that point, you all silently understood who was sending this message.
Whoever, or whatever was the reason of the petrification of humanity.
After five minutes flat, it stopped just as suddenly as it started.
"...holy shit." you mumbled.

After the boys came back, you were quick to tell them about the situation. Senku said they had the same message and that he even tried to talk to it. He looked thrilled and though you were freaking out, seeing him like this made you smile.

The Kingdom of Science set up a strategy conference room, where the five master tactician met up. Senku, Gen, Ryusui, Ukyo, and Chrome too (for some reason). When they got out, Senku created a radar. Thanks to that when they went on the boat again, they came back with a whole school of fish. And François did not hesitate to cook you all a banquet! You may have ate fish for a long time, but their cuisine made you rediscover it all over again.
When Chrome heard the radar could see through things, he took it and went out. And then he called, saying he found treasures in the mines he explored. Senku and the crafting team went there and set up a whole ore mine, with mine-carts and a big mining machine.

And now you ask yourself 'wow that's a lot of things going on! How in the world does that work?' It's simple: the Kingdom of Science basically has developed a whole supply network that spread throughout the whole coast-line. The boat would go to the oil field, which was the farthest away, pick up the barrels, then to the village. From the mines to the village, the steam gorilla would be transporting the collected ore (thanks to the new paved road that was set up as a shortcut, it was now a bump-less voyage for Gen) to the boat. Then the boat would go back to the Kingdom.

It's easier to understand with the plan from the manga really...
Bottom line was: everything was going smoothly. Except for one thing that ruined everything.

Kaseki and his team working on the boat called and you all gathered.

"I've made plenty of small boats." he said, clearly devastated. "I thought that if I just worked harder, I could be able to make a big boat as well but..." he turned towards the boat's foundations. "The ship's body keeps getting more and more warped. I keep trying to make little adjustments along the way...but as soon as I fix one thing, another goes out of alignment, it's all a mess!" he looked down. "I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault Kaseki." you patted his head.
Ukyo nodded.
"Even in our era, the construction of a large ship is an extremely technical and difficult craft."

"This isn't a problem in the least." Senku smiled. "Just keep making it until you learn it. The Kingdom of Science is all about trials and error after all."
"How many years is it gonna take to finish this then?" Magma frowned.
"Yeah, it's not like we have all the time in the world." you said.
"Yeah... that was a miscalculation on my part." Senku looked over at the ship then turned his back on you. "...Time for a change of plan. We'll scrap the large scale ship idea, and swap it out for a small yacht that'll fit a few people."

A yell of shock echoed through the little crowd. Your shoulders dropped.
"A few people?!" Chrome exclaimed. "That'll leave most of us out then won't it?!"
"What the hell? I'm getting on that boat!" Yo said.
"I really don't wanna give up on my precious darling boaty~!" Kaseki's eyes became watery.
Ryusui's eyes widen.
"Give up? On what I want? On my beautiful large-scale sailing vessel?"
"No."

Everyone became silent. The way you clearly spoke caught their attention.
"No. No! What?! What is this?!" you gradually became more worked up as you spoke. "Scaling down?! The fuck?! That is not something we do!" you paused. "We're the Kingdom of Science, we never back down! We came from nothing! We started butt naked in the middle of a forest! And what did we do?! We created electricity! We created cell-phones! We created glass! Furnace! Radar! All that shit! Look around you! We did this!" you paused, staring Senku in the eyes. "We are not giving up because something is too large. If anything, that's exactly the reason why we shouldn't give up!"

A booming 'YEAH!' resonated through the crowd. Ryusui placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Your words resonate with me, my dear (Y/n). I may really fall for you." he smiled before turning towards everybody. "I'm going to make a model of a large-scale ship! You'll accurately enlarge it. And this ship here, the culmination of Kaseki's hard work and effort, correct it and revise it." he looked at Senku. "I'm sure you can handle that, can't you?"
A moment passed.
"Yeah. I can." Senku smiled back. "As long as I got a model ship super-class maniac on my side that can made a 48:1 scale ship with ten billion percent accuracy that is."
"Who do you think you're talking to? Let's make a far more exiting ship than we ever planned!"

"Is it gonna be alright with Ryusui?" Gen whispered. "He's not gonna ask for another ten billion dragos for his fee is he?"
"I think we're good." you smiled.
"Haha! I need nothing of the sort!" he snapped his fingers. "As long as it means never giving up on what I want and honoring (Y/n)'s words!"

He grabbed some wood and went to set up a working place. Senku went with Kaseki to work on the ship's body.
You smiled.
"You go boys." you mumbled.
You had the feeling this was the start of a long period before the completion of the ship. And you were determined to work just as hard as them in the mid-time.