Welcome back- except for Xeno

The chaos of the battlefield here in South America quieted down once the green light could be seen in the horizon. Senku and Xeno simply waited to be turned into stone once again, the first one laid down facing the sky while the other one stood there and watched the light steadily coming closer, both of them calm and accepting of their fate.
"You know it too Senku, somehow you feel it..." Xeno sighed, smiling. "(Y/n) is the cause of this."
"Kukuku, if there's chaos somewhere in this stone world, you know she's got something to do with it." he said with a weak voice (given that he's been shot (again)). "Now Xeno, could be days, could be years until the revival fluid rains down on us. But we'll meet again."
"You really think this will all go according to *your* plan?"
There was a moment of silence.

"I give her two years until she and the others find us." Senku said.
Xeno chuckled.
"I'll bet on three."
"Bet? What are you betting?"
"...How about some bubble waffles?"
Senku didn't understand, and because he was laid down, he couldn't see Xeno's expression, but it was with these words that they were both turned into stones, along with all of humanity.
Well, all except one.
'Now then, time to start counting.'

.
.
It was at 52,560,021 that Senku started to feel his body again, progressively he was brought back to normal. His wound was healed and he was wearing new clothes with a black cape. You were crouching down beside him, you had a new, cooler outfit on (you looked more like an explorer now) and your hair was a bit messier now, beside that, not a lot changed. Once your locked eyes, you began to tear up and smile. He sat up.
"Hey-" was all you could say.
Not like he gave you time to say any more, he cupped your face in his hands and kissed you. You did not hesitate to kiss him back.

"For the record," he said, not removing his hands. "when I said what I said. It was not just to get your full attention."
"I know." you placed your hands on top of his, speaking in a breathy voice as the tears kept flowing. "I love you too."
His eyes softened and he smiled, wiping your tears with his thumb.
"You're brilliant."
"I know." you chuckled.
"Senku!!!"

He was now surrounded by all the friends that were left in North America, with the exception of a few. He smiled and stood up.
"Great job everyone, couldn't have expected any less from the Kingdom of Science!"
"Well, it was a collective effort." you looked over at Brody and some of the American soldiers. "We had to revive them at some point."
"I'm surprised you'd be willing to work with them, considering what happened."
"Oh you know, in a rescue mission, you gotta put stuff aside in order to focus."
"Really now?"
"Well okay, at first I really didn't want to and we did try to do it ourselves, but then we figured that we would need help going through the Amazon forest so we revived them and explained the whole thing. And I figured 'this is gonna take a long time of nonstop working, so let's do one big giant party and then we get to work'."

"It also wasn't fair that (Y/n) got vacations and not us!" Magma exclaimed.
"Vacations?" Senku looked at you with a raised eyebrow, knowing you, he already had an idea of what happened.
"Yeah sure whatever." you quickly said, waving a hand. "And we may have went a bit overboard with it, but after that, we went straight to work... After another day of rest because we needed to recover."
Senku blinked twice.
"W-we didn't break anything important though, I swear!"
"It's fine." he shrugged. "It didn't go too loud, crazy or stupid, right?"
Everyone looked at you while you stared at Senku.
"...right." you said, nodding slowly as you all got flashbacks to that party (some Project X type of stuff minus all the horny, just pure chaotic madness).

"So how did you found us? With what ship?"
"Oh we just repaired the Perseus and set sails."
"Wait, wasn't the Perseus taken by Stanley's team to go after us?"
You gave him a weird look.
"Senku, please. Why would they take their enemy's *broken* ship? Why would they bother? You think they made a *submarine* but not a sailing ship? All that time spent in the stone finally got to your head, that's what happens when you get petrified for the third time."
"Speaking of which, it must've been a real pain to go out on that rescue mission through all of South America."
"Actually it all went pretty smoothly. We were pretty spot on with our research. It's like the universe itself wanted us to find you guys as soon as possible. And it only took us..." your smile faded and you frowned, turning to your team. "Guys, how long did we take to do this?"