On your guards

"You recreated shampoo?!?!?!" you exclaimed, making Senku laugh. "Where the fuck is it?! Give it to me right now!"
"Why?" Chrome asked as he handed you the bottle.
"What do you think?! This is not hair right now!" you pointed at your head. "This is fuckin bear fur! It's unbeara-." your expression fell as you just realized what you've done, clearly regretting it.
Senku rolled over laughing.

So Mozu was provided some sick outfit made by Yuzuriha, and went to beat some guys under-cover, those guys would then report the attack and say those hooded warriors had an inhuman amount of strength and were using magic (that really was just Gen and hand mirrors).

Meanwhile, the science team had to create some kind of weapon to stop Mozu once he'll try and kill them all.
They made a gun.
And as you all looked at it, there was a tense silence. Guns were such a symbol of so many bad things, you couldn't wrap your head around the fact that you'll use one, towards a human being none-less.

"Senku. At the very start of this all..." Taiju spoke. "You, Yuzuriha and I had no choice...we needed to make it, so we headed to Hakone." he paused. "Looking back on it now...that was years ago."
"Roughly 3 years." Senku nodded. "It's been a long time, but in the end, humanity wound up here after all." he chuckled. "With this, our journey to hell has been decided!" he placed his hands on his hips. "Be you old, young, man or woman, it didn't matter. Humanity, in other words, Homo-sapiens were able to wrest control of the Earth  as its mightiest life from and what allowed them to achieve that, was God's and the Devil's invention."
In another moment of silence, everyone's attention went back to the gun.

"I'm gonna say it." you broke the silence. "Like, if we really have to use it we'll use it, but I don't like it." your eyebrows furrowed. "It's just...in stories, it's always the thing that starts the train wreck. Like it's all going downhill from this moment."
"Tools are neither of God or the Devil." Ukyo said. "The ones who decide to use them are humans after all." he paused, looking down. "I'm sorry everyone. With our current situation, I'm sure you'd just tell me we can't afford to be idealistic and philosophical right now..." he clenched his fists. "But regardless, if at all possible, I still just don't want to kill anyone. So...at least until the last moment..."
"That's not idealistic at all!" you exclaimed. "It's very noble and kind of you!"

"Hahaha! You've both got it wrong!" Ryusui exclaimed louder. "Not killing isn't idealistic or ethical or anything like that. When you kill someone, their friends and family will bear a grudge against you for all eternity. Which means they're as good as enemies! That's why we're not going to kill anyone!" he snapped his fingers. "Because that's what you call being logical!"
You and Ukyo smiled.

"Besides," Senku said, holding the gun. "I'm not sure this could kill in the first place. Best case scenario, we could use it as a tranquilizer gun."
"Oh, that's neat." you smiled.
"Well, we can just pump any small fry that comes our way full of lead to stop them in their tracks. Then if we can steal the petrification ray, we can just stone and unstone them, and they'd be good as new!" and evil smirk formed on his face. "So, when you look at it that way, it's pretty much the same thing as a tranquilizer gun, right~?!"
You laughed.
"Oh man," you sighed. "I needed that."

Of course, you guys weren't gonna be the one to fire it, it needed to be someone with experience and also a license. And so you revived Yo! Amaryllis persuaded him to not get any stupid ideas and he demonstrated his skills by killing a poisonous snake. Needless to say you guys were impressed.

So here's the plan: you'll do your performance as the holy priestess of whatever, and if they just give you the petrification ray, that's great. But if that doesn't work, if they end up attacking you, then plan B, you guys kick their ass (at least, it'll look like you will, with Mozu's help), they'll launch the weapon and that's where the drone comes in.