Sorcery!

What felt like weeks of iron-blowing later, the sky was covered by dark clouds when the iron has finally melted. You all watched as Senku carefully poured the hot liquid into the carved stone.

"If I can be blunt," Gen told him as you waited for it to cool off. "I was sure that if we fought, Tsukasa's empire would win."
"Yep." Senku nodded.
You could only imagine how strong this guy actually was, not like you wanted to find out.
"My job is to confirm your death Senku. All I'd need to do is say 'Tsukasa~ Senku's alive!' And it'd be the end for you. And that's what I had planned to do." he paused. "But if you're able to create iron weapons, then who knows how the outcome of that fight could turn out! All I'd have to do is give him a false report: 'All I found was a primitive settlement. Senku is dead.'"
Senku chuckled.
"Well I guess I'd be pretty thankful if you do that."

"You..."
You weren't about to finish your sentence, but then the two young men turned towards you. So you asked:
"You'd switch side just like that?"
Gen smiled ominously.
"Oh~ (Y/n)-chan!"
You didn't like the familiarity coming from this guy, not in the least. He kept going.
"I've got no policies or morals at all! I'm the world's most silver-tongued man! All I want in life is to settle down with cute girls and enjoy myself! I could care less if Senku or Tsukasa wins!" he stared into your eyes. "No matter which one wins, I'll be riding the winning horse!"

'Creepy AND a pervert.' you thought, glaring at him. 'Traitorous bastard."
He smiled, satisfied with your reaction.

"But I'm pretty torn here..." he tapped his cheek with index, acting all innocent, and turned towards Senku. "Should I betray Tsukasa and ally myself with you Senku-chan? Tsukasa's empire vs the Kingdom of Science, which one will win~?"
Senku took off the protective clothe he was wearing in one swift move. As Chrome and the others were gagging upon the newly made iron bar.
"It's obvious isn't it? The Kingdom of Science."
'You tell him boy!' you nodded.

"Still, let's compare shall we?" Gen said. "Tsukasa-chan vs Senku-chan. Here, there's crazy science items like ramen, but the work is tough. In Tsukasa's empire, the meals are simple and the lifestyle is a little rough, but the work is easy. I could revive idols and have my dream harem! Which one will benefit me the more if they win? That's all I care about."
"Just because you revive girls doesn't mean they'll like you." you threw daggers at him.
"You forget I'm a mentalist, don't you think I can make them?"
"No."
"Oh my, such a quick answer!"
You clicked your tongue.

"What's a harem?" Suika, who heard the conversation, asked.
"We'll tell you when you're older." you said.
"Ah, sorry about that..." Gen smiled.
"Suika prefers ramen!" she exclaimed.
"Ramen is great too..." he looked to the side, thinking. "But a hot meal with a hot weather isn't the best idea. I think I'm leaning towards Tsukasa."

Kohaku walked over to him.
"Asagiri Gen, right?" she pulled out her blades. "A selfish, thin-willed worthless man like you... I think I'm better off just killing you, at least locking you up."
"Yikes!" he raised his hands, terrifying.

"If we don't let him go back to Tsukasa then he'll come check on him himself." Senku said as he climbed up the ladder to the shed. Then he addressed Gen. "Kukuku don't worry. Once you see what I'm about to make out of my amazing new iron, you'll ten billion percent want to join the Kingdom of Science."
"Mmh~ and what would that be?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. "A katana or something?"
"A generator."
As Gen's face froze in pure disbelief, yours lit up in wonder.
"Ohohoho! Alright alright!"

"W-wait a sec!" he said. "In this stone world?! Are you nuts?! That's just way too impossible!"
"Oh get used to it dude!"
He paused and looked at you, smiling widely at him before quickly joining Senku and Chrome.