Oh my god so badass

After an episode of Senku's kitchen for doping, which ended with Ginrou drinking the whole thing plus the raw ingredients, the whole village gathered for the fight between Kinrou and Magma.

"Kohaku!!! It's terrible!"
You turned around to see a tiny man you recognize as bring Magma's goon.
"Suika went to the river to pick some medicinal herbs and fell in!" he said. "You're the fastest and most agile! If you don't go save her now, she'll die for sure!"

"...That is so obviously a lie!" you said.
"Ten billion percent a lie." Senku nodded.
A long moment of silence passed.
"I'm not lying." the man finally said with a little voice. "I just happened to be passing by the river when I saw her."

Chrome and Senku began to kick him down.
"Then how do you know she went there to pick medicinal herbs?"
"If you're seriously trying to take on the science team in a battle of wit, you got ten billion years to go before you have a chance, you obvious moron."

Kohaku grabbed his shoulder.
"Even if we know he's lying..." she said. "If there's the slightest chance he's not, then I'd let Suika die."
"Kohaku no." you sternly said. "Don't tell me you're falling for this guy's cheap trick!"
"You're our final line of defense against Magma." Senku said. "If you back off now..."

"But as far as speed and agility goes, I'm the only one capable of saving Suika!"
"Suika doesn't need to be saved!" you exclaimed. "Come on, don't be stupid!"
"Even if we know he's lying, I still have to go to the river!" she ran away.
"Kohaku! Fuckin dammit!" you kicked the ground.

"Kohaku's match is up third." the referee, Jasper, said. "If she's not back by then, she will be disqualified."
'Girl you better go at the speed of light...'
"Haha! Well done Mantle!" Magma exclaimed. "With Kohaku gone, I have no opponent in my way!" he looked at Kinrou. "I've decided! I, Magma, shall become Ruri's husband and the next chief! Kinrou, if you vow to serve me now, I'll make you a subordinate under my direct authority. I have nothing against strong men."
"Oh. Oh he's THAT kind of asshole." you said between your teeth.

"Magma..." Kinrou said. "Even in the midst of these village games of schemes, as a man I will fight honestly. That's all I can do. On top of that, you're words are not true. Because the me of today is different than the me up until now."
Magma laughed, his jaw wide open.
"Coming from a man who has never beat me even once! What's so different about you?!"
Kinrou gripped his spear.
"Compared to that flimsy, filthy selfishness of yours, I'm carrying the world on my back!"

Right after saying that, he hit Magma again and again, who wasn't expecting his new level of speed and strength.
"Woaw!" Senku said. "He's doing ten billion percent better than I thought he would!"
"This is all thanks to our battle team training!" Ginrou explained.

Senku looked over at you. And what he thought would happen happened: you got fired up, almost ignoring you surroundings. You always were like that in sports event, but your anger towards Magma added a big plus.
"Grab his dick and twist it!!!"
He burst out laughing.
"Twist his dick!!!"
"Yeah! Twist it!!!" Chrome seemed to like the idea.
"Good ol' dick twist~!!!"
Senku held his stomach, which hurt from all the laughter.

Magma stepped back to put a distance between them, which impressed the crowd. Apparently it was a first time for him. To you, it was inevitable for him to back off like a little bitch! But now, Kinrou's hit were way less effective, not reaching his opponent.
"Way off mark!" Magma said, slapping Kinrou's spear away.
He took advantage of his loss of balance to hit him a bunch of times with brutal blows right to the face. They were so powerful, it sent Kinrou flying backwards, and he slid on the ground for a few meters.
"It doesn't look like he can move!" Chrome said.

"Senku!" Suika ran up to him in a panic.
"Oh hey Suika." you said.
"What is it?" Senku asked as you both turned towards her.
"As soon as Magma stepped away, Kinrou's eyes suddenly started squinting! I was the same way before! Kinrou must be suffering from blurry eye disease!"
"My god!" you gasped.

You suddenly grabbed her watermelon shell and removed it from her head. Then you ran towards Kinrou.
"(Y/n) what are you doing?! Have you gone crazy?!" Ginrou exclaimed.

"Wait a sec!!!" you shouted as Magma was walking towards Kinrou.
"Wha?!" he gave you a weird look. "You're the other outsider! Stay out of this!"

You ignored him and knelt down in front of Kinrou. You helped him sit up and put the watermelon on his head. He looked at you, now the upper-half of his face hiden. You made a twisting movement with your hand, then patted his back.
"Now go! Science bitch!" you said before quickly getting off the space that was used as the fighting ground.

"That was reckless." Senku said once you were back, his arms folded.
"What else could I have done? As long at we fuckin win!" you clenched your fists with a determined face.
"Nice." he smiled.

Kinrou stood up in a stand, now wearing a helmet like a masked warrior.
'That just looks straight up wrong!' the boys were thinking at the same time.

But you weren't complaining, since he was now kicking Magma's ass. You shouted when Kinrou blocked Magma's weapon with his foot to then give him the finishing blow. Now on the ground, Kinrou looked down at him.
"Let me tell you something Magma." he said. "All I needed was science to overcome my eyes. Because as far as strength, I already surpassed you long ago.

"Ooooooow shit!!!" you smiled widely as the crowd cheered. "You go boy! Oh my god that was so badass~."
"I'm beginning to question your tastes." Senku gave you a weird look.
"What do you mean?" you looked at him.
"We've known each-other for years, and yet somehow you still manage to catch me by surprise sometimes."
"Well, I say it's a good thing!"
"Heh, sure." he smiled.
"Plus you never asked me about my preference in boys." you looked back at the fighting ground.
Senku didn't say anything, not wanting to address this subject.

"Referee!" Kinrou exclaimed. "This mask was clearly something (Y/n) gave me in an effort to help me. And yet, fully aware of that, I still wore it. If it's a violation of the rules, then this is my loss. Rules are rules!"
"Why you gotta be a pain in the ass?!" you harshly whispered before wearing a calm façade and taking a step forward. "Um, excuse me? But it's not like it's a weapon or anything."

"...Indeed it's not like she gave a direct attack." Jasper said. "That mask is just a piece of clothing."
You calmly went back to your spot, the mature façade came off and you closed your fist with a huge smile.
"Boom. There you go. No regrets~." you folded your arms with an expression of confidence that made Senku chuckle.

When you were like this in your highschool sports events, he used to think you were a tad bit too loud. But right now, he was warming up to it.
When you swore and talked like that, it meant you were fired up. And it was a good thing. You were one step closer to your self back in the modern world.
To put that metaphor to an end: you went from a puppy to a barking dog, now you gotta make your way back up to wolf-level.

Then suddenly, you heard a loud cracking noise.