Stanley uris-Her

Stanley didn't want a girlfriend, he had other things to worry about like his Torah reading or bird watching.

How was he supposed to care about someone else when he could barely care for himself?

And he stood by that till he met her, Y/n, in Stanley's mind she was perfect not a single mistake, her smooth skin, perfect smile, adorable laugh.

What else could he want?

But of course when poor Stanley realized why his heart did summer salts every time she was in his sight he freaked out saying 'it's nothing just silly crush it'll be gone soon' over and over again while pacing his bedroom floor. When he realized it wasn't making him feel better he panicked again and then again.

Not knowing a few streets down a girl was having a similar worry.

Y/n on the other hand wanted a boyfriend it didn't have to be right now or even tomorrow, but she did eventually that she knew.

She too had developed a crush I mean how could she not he was flawless, his beautiful curls, his cute dimples when he smiles, and the look in his eye when he saw a bird. It made Y/n wanna dance her heart out.

When she realized why she felt that way, she panicked, but not as bad as Stanley. Instead of denying her feelings she embraced them and thought of ways to either make them go away or tell him she liked him.

She could write him a letter 'No too cliche'

She could just straight up tell him 'No too bold.'

So there she sat at her desk pondering about how she could tell Stan without wanting to run away and cry.
_______________________________________________________

It had now been a few days since the two had realized their feelings; they were walking home from the quarry.

Stan offered to walk her because they didn't live that far apart and in hopes of asking her out, now coming to terms with his feelings and deciding the only way to get rid of his feelings is to embarrass himself and get rejected.

They had only been walking for a few minutes before Y/n spoke, "This whole things scary isn't?"

Stanley glanced at her before responding, "What?"

"The missing kids, Stan." She said as if it were the most obvious thing.

"Oh...Yeah I suppose but you don't need to worry everything will be okay."

'Oh how wrong he was.'

"How do you know Stan?"

He paused before answering "Because I'll make sure of it...I'll protect you, you have no need to worry, Alright?"

Y/n was grinning at his words, he wasn't making getting over him any easier. "Alright if you say so Stan the Man."

"Don't call me that." He tried to fake an annoyed look on his face but was failing.

"Don't call you what, 'Stan the man.'" She said teasingly.

Stan only rolled his eyes and smiled.

They soon arrived at Y/n's house.

"I guess this is where we part ways Stanley." Y/n said dramatically.

"You hang out with Richie to much." The boy said grinning.

"We all hang out with Richie too much." Y/n joked rolling her eyes.

"Goodbye Stanley, see you later." Y/n continued waving before turning and walking towards her house.

"WAIT!" Stanley called out.

The girl turned puzzled but started back towards him, as he started walking towards her as well.

"Yes Stan?" The girl asked.

"I um...was wondering if you would like to uh...get ice cream or uh...milkshakes sometime," Not giving her a chance to answer he spoke again "If not that's fine it was just a idea."

Y/n slightly startled responded, "That sounds great Stan, Would it be all of us or..."

Stanley cutting her off replied, "I was thinking just us, if uh...that's okay."

"Yeah that's fine, it's a date, see you then!" Y/n said leaning up to kiss his cheek then turning and walking to her house.

"Yeah it's a date." the boy mumbled grinning like a idiot, holding the cheek she kissed.
_______________________________________________________
I'm actually very proud of this, not to bad for my first imagine
Have a good day or night ❤️
Stay safe!!

Word count: 687
Posted:3/14/21
Edited:5/19/21