Bill denbrough-The park

Y/n and Bill were sprawled out around her room sitting in a comfortable silence.

Y/n spoke breaking the silence.

"I'm bored, lets do something" she said looking over to where he was laying.

"Like what?" Bill asked looking at Y/n.

"I don't know" Y/n shrugged.

"Hmm....never heard of that place, where is it?" Bill asked quirking an eyebrow.

"Oh shut up" Y/n threw a pillow at him.

Bill laughed and threw the pillow back at her.

"Let's go to the park!" Y/n beamed.

"The park, why?" Bill asked grinning at her excitement.

"Why not?" She stood, running to put on her shoes.

"Alright" Bill joined her.

Once they made it to the park, Y/n ran for the swings Bill chased after her laughing.

Bill made it to the swings sitting on the one beside her seeing she was already swinging back and forth, soon joining in.

After swinging for a little they both stopped, giggling as they did so.

"I love sunsets there always so pretty" Y/n smiled looking towards the now setting sun.

"Yeah," Bill said staring at her with a dazed look on his face.

Y/n looked over towards him furrowing her eyebrows.

"You're not even looking" she tilted her head.

"Don't need too" Bill responded staring into her eyes.

Y/n blushed realizing what he meant, looking towards her feet.

Bill lifted her chin with his thumb smiling at her.

"Don't be embarrassed" he whispered leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

Y/n giggled as he did so, turning back to the colorful sky, and soon the sun set the two teens had shifted to laying on ground below them.

Y/n heard shuffling from beside her, she looked over to see bill hanging upside down from the nearby monkey bars.

"What are you doing?" Y/n questioned.

"Trying to kiss you?" Bill said making grabby hands at her.

"You're gonna fall" Y/n stood up and laughed.

"Shut up and kiss me, loser, I'm getting lightheaded" Bill said with fake annoyance.

Y/n grinned and leaned towards him kissing him, both of them smiled into the kiss.

Just two teens in love. What could go wrong?
_______________________________________________________
I totally stole the ending from some Pinterest thing so credit to them

Have a good day or night!! :)

Word count: 361
Posted: 4/8/21
Edited:7/13/21