Stanley Uris-Jealousy

Y/n and Stan have been dating for awhile, but that doesn't stop Stanley's jealousy.

Stan had tried to ignore the feeling when it appeared knowing Y/n would never leave him, or at least never leave him for another person.

Although that didn't stop the feeling of worry when another boy talked to her or looked at her or even thought about her...okay maybe not that bad.

Whenever he got jealous he just remembered, he was the one who got to hug and kiss her, and he was the one who she wanted and chose out of the whole town of Derry, Y/n wanted him.

That of course made him feel better, but in some situations better wasn't good enough.

The losers were sitting on rocks, staring at the two girls who had decided to dry off by laying on towels in the sun. While the other losers would switch between each girl every so often, Stan was only staring at Y/n.

The way the sun perfectly hit her body, the way she softly tapped her finger to the beat of the song that was playing.

She looked perfect.

No, she was perfect.

Y/n then looked over getting the feeling that someone was staring at her, when she looked over the boys all quickly turned there heads, a few wiping there mouths for any drool.

Y/n giggled then headed to were her clothes were slipping back on her t-shirt, this caught Stanley's eye; he looked at her confused.

When he saw her heading his way, he smiled; happy she wasn't leaving.

"Hey, Stanley." Y/n said sitting beside him.

"Hey." Stanley said dazed, staring at her.

"Something caught your eye, Stan?" Y/n said giggling again.

"You." Stan said without thinking.

"Ah, I see." Y/n said grinning at the boy.

After a few minutes of little chit chats here and there. Most of the boys had returned to staring at Beverly, but Y/n and Richie had started a conversation tossing jokes back and forth and playful arguments.

Nothing anyone should be worried about though, well anyone but Stanley.

Stanley was furious, he knew Richie wouldn't try anything, but he was still Richie, trashmouth and all.

Stan kept mumbling to himself that Y/n liked him and wanted him, but a little piece of his head couldn't help but ask, 'does she?'

When Y/n laughed at something random Richie had said, that was the last straw for Stanley.

He put his arms around the girls waist, and rested his chin on her shoulder pulling her towards him.

Y/n looked back to see what the sudden clinginess was about.

"Are you jealous, Darling?" Y/n spoke seeing how tense Stan was.

"No." Stan grumbled back, tucking his face into her shoulder.

The girl smirked then responded, "Alright, whatever you say."

By now Richie had moved his attention elsewhere, knowing Y/n would make fun of Stanley for him.

"I'm not." Stanley defended.