Bill Denbrough-Fakest smile

Bill, Richie, Stan and Eddie sat at in the cafeteria watching a girl across the room talking to her friends.

"I just don't get why she's friends with them." Stan asked.

"I think she's scared, I mean she hung out with us all the time then we get to middle school and suddenly she can't even look at us? Definitely peer pressure or whatever." Richie answered.

"Rich I g-get she's you s-sister and a-all but I think-I think she just h-hates us." Bill responded eating his lunch.

"He does have a point, look now she's smiling. Face it shes happy over there." Stan pointed to the other table.

"That is the fakest smile I've ever seen, like you said she's my sister I would know. She's not happy."

"Whatever Richie." Eddie said, shaking his head.
_______________________________________________________
Bill and Y/n had been lead to a classroom by a teacher after school for detention, and had been fighting the whole way there.

"It's your fault we're here." Y/n crossed her arms stopping at the door to let the teacher open it.

The teacher opened the door and interrupted before Bill could respond.

"Here we are, I'll come let you out later. I will also ask for you two not to kill each other in there and wait till your leaving, I would rather not fill out the paperwork today." The teacher responded ushering them both in.

Y/n rolled her eyes walking inside the classroom with Bill following.

The door shut behind them, Bill walked over to a desk and sat down. Y/n mumbled to herself and sat on the ground not wanting to sit near Bill.

"You k-know there's chairs f-for a reason?" Bill asked sarcastically.

"Really? I thought those were decorations." Y/n responded sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Can I ask a q-question?" Bill said after a moment of silence.

"You just did." Y/n said fiddling with her shoes.

"Why a-are you f-friends with them?" Bill asked ignoring her comment.

Y/n didn't say anything still messing with her shoe.

"I-I mean f-from the w-way they treat us m-much less y-your o-own brother." Bill said his stutter becoming worse.

Y/n's head shot up at the mention of her brother.

"You think I like it?" She jumped up her face filled with anger. "You think I like the comments they make about Richie? You think I like not being able to say anything about it?"

Bill could see the tears brimming her eyes, no matter how loud her voice got.

"You think I like knowing their talking crap about me the second I walk away? You think I like it?" Y/n yelled, a tear finally slipping down her face.

"Y/n..." Bill mumbled.

"Shut up...just forget about it." Y/n whispered wiping the tear from her face.

Y/n slumped into a seat grabbing her bag to get her homework out.

The two sat in silence till the teacher came back.

"I'll be nice today and let you out ten minutes early. Go ahead and leave."

Y/n got out of the seat shoving her stuff into her bag and speed walking out of the room.

Bill got his stuff and followed her out of the room into the hallway.

"Hate me t-that bad? your practically r-running." Bill called out to her as she rounded a corner in the hallway.

Bill sighed and kept walking turning at the corner and jumped at the sight of Y/n leaning against the wall.

"I never hated you." She looked Bill in the eyes for the first time in likely years. "I never could, any of you, and I don't know why I'm friends with the people I am, I don't think I ever will know why I was."

"Was?"

Y/n broke eye contact looking to the ground, Bill took a few steps closer to her.

"I guess I thought if my friends were 'higher up' or whatever it'd stop the teasing...but it dosent no matter who you are, I suppose it's better to be a loser than stuck up." Y/n looked back and saw Bill I front of her with the biggest grin.

They both stared at each other till Bill finally closed the gap between the two of them attaching his lips to hers.

"Welcome back." Bill mumbled pulling away.

Y/n grinned a light blush covering her face.

"Richie was right, it was the fakest smile ever."
_______________________________________________________
Actually convinced myself to write Lol

I hope this is good I have mixed feelings about it. Let me know in the comments (:

Word count: 763
Posted:6/21/22