Stanley uris-Him and her

Two teens laid against a bed, staring up at the ceiling with soft music playing in the background, giggling at random stuff that came up in conversation.

Y/n enjoyed their days like this, not a care in the world just the two of them.

There seemed to not be many this summer everything being so hectic and everything, But it would be these days they'd miss the most.

Stan also enjoyed their calm days like these, he didn't have to listen to Richie or Eddie or any of the other losers for that matter it was just him and her.

That's all he needed he didn't care for anything else.

Once they calmed down from their most recent laughing fit they laid there with wide smiles listening to the music.

"Oh, I love this song" Y/n stood, closing her eyes her smile still on her face

Stan watched as she started to twirl to the song, his smile only growing.

She opened her eyes and stopped spinning facing Stan.

"Dance with me" she held out her hand

"What?" Stan asked unsure

"C'mon dance with me" she walked closer toward him, Stan grabbed her hand dancing with the girl

"Don't be so tense it's only me" Y/n giggled seeing his arms tensed as they danced

Stan relaxed a little as they spun.

When the next song played they way they were dancing did too, instead of spinning it was more of a slow dance and they wrapped their arms around each other smiling.

Stan twirled her in a circle before pulling her back towards him, both teens wore a smile that didn't seem to fade.

"Ow, that's my feet" Stan looked towards his feet after Y/n had stepped on them

"Oops, sorry" she whispered grinning

Stan pulled Y/n closer resting his head against her shoulder, laughing at jokes they had thought of and whispering the lyrics of the songs to each other.

Just dancing, with the one they loved whether they knew it at the time or not.
_______________________________________________________
Still obsessed with Stan thanks for asking

:)

Word count: 329
Posted:4/9/21
Edited: 7/2/21 (AHHHH- that is all..)