Richie tozier-Window calls

One rainy night In Derry, Y/n had been sleeping peacefully until she heard taps against her window.

Y/n opened her eyes, still half asleep, she then heard the taps again. She stood going to figure out what the tapping was from.

She glanced over at her window spotting her boyfriend, Richie. She walked towards her window, opening it.

"Rich?" She asked.

"Yeah." he sniffed.

"Are you alright?" She asked, now seeing his tears.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he said, rubbing his eyes trying to hide the fact he was crying.

"Come in." she said pulling on his arm.

He stepped into the room staring at her floor, not making eye contact with her.

"You're soaked." Y/n stated seeing his dripping shirt.

Y/n walked over towards her closet, hoping she had clothes for him.

After finding a hoodie and sweatpants of his that she had stolen. She handed them to him pushing him to the bathroom.

"Change in here, we'll talk when your done, ok?" She asked, looking at him.

Richie nodded and shut the door.

Y/n headed back into her room, cleaning as much as she could since she now had company.

Richie rentered the room in his dry clothes.

"Hey." Y/n said softly turning towards him.

"Hi." Richie said almost whispering.

Y/n walked towards him wrapping her arms around him and hugging him, Richie hugged back.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked not letting go.

"It's nothing." Richie said.

"It's certainly not nothing if you've come here crying" she said moving to look at his face.

"I wasn't crying." He sighed "My parents were fighting again"

Y/n nodded and pulled him over the her bed sitting on it.

"It'll be okay, alright." she said trying to comfort him.

"How do you know?" He questioned, tears starting to slip down his face again.

"Because you have me, I'll make sure it's okay, I won't let anything hurt you." she said putting her hands on the sides of his face making him look at her.

Richie nodded, Y/n wiped his tears with her hands and hugged him again.

After a few seconds of them hugging, Richie spoke again

"Can we just lay down, please?" Richie said softly looking at Y/n

"Yeah, we can." Y/n spoke laying down and patting beside her for Richie to join.

Richie laid down beside her, grabbing her arm and wrapping it around himself.

The girl laughed and tucked her face in his neck.

"Thank you, Y/n." Richie whispered.

"You're welcome, Rich." The girl copied his tone.

"Do I get to take this hoodie back now?" Richie asked poking Y/n's side.

"No." Y/n said poking his shoulder in return.

"Fine, but I'm keeping the pants" Richie said.

After not getting a response he looked at the girl seeing she was fast asleep.

"Goodnight Y/n." Richie whispered kissing her forehead.
____________________________________________________
Hey!! I don't remember Richies home life so in this they fight a lot.

This ones a little shorter but I thought it was still cute

Comment and tell me what you think!
You can also send requests through comments or private messages

Have a good day or night! ❤️

Word count: 483
Posted:3/27/21
Edited: 7/17/21 (I can't say I hate it...)