Eddie kaspbrak-Lover

Y/n was currently riding her bike towards the pharmacy, she hated going in there in fear of seeing Greta or worse Greta's father. But she had to, her mother needed her to pick up medicine.

When she reached the pharmacy she placed her bike against the building, looking for any sign of Greta.

When she didn't see or hear anything she decided that she should be safe and walked inside.

Y/n walked towards the counter, spotting Greta sitting behind it.

'Great' she thought. She debated turning around and going home, but knew her mother would be mad if she returned empty handed.

She then noticed a boy standing in front of the counter. Y/n couldn't quite tell who it was only seeing the back of his head, but kept walking towards the counter, till she was behind him standing waiting for him to get whatever he needed.

"What's a placebos?" The boy asked Greta.

"There bullsh*t." Greta said in a 'duh' tone.

Greta then spotted the cast on his arm, which Y/n hadn't noticed earlier.

"Don't have any friends to sign it huh?" She nodded to his cast.

"Greta-" Y/n went to interfere, knowing this wouldn't end well.

The boy jumped not knowing someone was behind him, Greta ignored this.

"I wasn't talking to you." she seethed at Y/n.

Greta looked back at Eddie and fakely smiled.

"Could I sign it?" She asked as if she didn't just tell make fun of him.

"Uh...sure." Eddie responded glancing at Y/n who only looked angry.

Greta grabbed his arm and wrote the word 'loser' widely down his cast.

Y/n's eyes widened seeing how large she had written the word.

Eddie looked down at it, then at Y/n before rushing out of the door in embarrassment.

Y/n's eyes followed him out the door.

Greta then looked at Y/n.

"How can i help you, medicine for your mother?" She asked tauntingly.

Y/n scoffed, "Yeah" she answered.

Y/n got the medicine and then left, looking for Eddie. Not taking long to find him sitting on a bench with his head in his hands not to far from the pharmacy, She walked over to him and sat down.

"Hi." she said softly trying to not scare him again.

Eddie looked up slowly and looked at Y/n.

"Hey." he said glad it was her.

"You alright?" she asked.

"Will be when I get this thing off." he said pointing to his cast.

"It's not that bad." she tried to comfort the boy.

Eddie scoffed.

"I'm sure if you had a marker you could draw or write over it." she said digging in her pocket.

"Like what?" Eddie asked watching her.

"Well...let's see." she said pulling out a red marker.

She looked at the word marked on the cast for a few minutes, before starting to write.

When she finished the word 'loser' was now cover with and 'v' to say 'lover'

"Thank you." Eddie said staring at his cast.

"You're welcome, that's the only thing I thought of but thought it would be better than it original." she said.

"No...it's fine, I love it." he laughed at the irony.

Y/n joined him and laughed too.

"What time is it?" Eddie asked seeing she had a watch on her wrist.

"Uh.....1:19." she responded.

"Oh shoot, i need to, get home my mom will freak."

"Ok, nice meeting you." Y/n waved as he walked away.

Eddie waved back then spotted another signature on his cast.

'Y/n :) XXX-XXX-XXX'

"Holy—" he stopped walking staring at the phone number on his cast.

"I got a girls number." he paused "I got a girls number before Richie."

He couldn't wait to tell Richie about it, but also needed to hide it from his mother.
____________________________________________________
Hey!! Don't forget you can request imagines
This ones a little shorter but still cute

Please comment if you like the book!

Have a good day or night! ❤️

Word count: 642
Posted: 3/22/21
Edited:8/2/21