𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱

Thank you all for reading it means so much to me you don't even know! But I have decided that it was time to finish the book, I hope you enjoyed it as I much as I did writing it.

It's kinda sad saying goodbye to the book not to be dramatic or anything I mean I've seen other authors say it was so sad and just thought they were overreacting but now actually writing and finishing it is actually sad.

But like, some of these imagines I love with my whole heart making sure it was perfect for not only me but all of you reading while others I scrounged up in an hour and said 'forget it' and moved on.

I will most likely be writing other books in the future so stay tuned for those if you'd like and maybe in a few months come back to this and edit it with better grammar and spelling.

I will still be replying to new comments so feel free to post comments or vote it would really mean a lot to know you guys like the book.

And also remember if you ever need to talk my messages are always open and it won't bother me at all I promise. (Just throwing that out there)

But yeah I think that's all I have to say, Thank you again. Hope you're doing well!
Till next time!
-Z.

Completed: 5/1/21