Bill denbrough-Treehouse

Y/n and Bill were walking through town talking and laughing about random stuff,  wasting the time they had till they had to go home.

"Hey" Y/n said stopping and turning to Bill.

"Hey" Bill spoke copying the girl.

"I wanna show you somewhere" she stated, holding out her hand.

"Where?" Bill asked.

"It's a surprise" she said, waving her hand to tell him to take it.

"A-Alright" Bill smiled and took her hand letting her lead him.

Y/n dragged him through town and towards the woods, when they stepped onto the dirt of the woods Bill spoke.

"B-B-bring me here to kill me?" Bill asked jokingly

"Obviously" Y/n said sarcastically, glancing back at him.

Y/n kept pulling him through the woods before stopping in front of a tree

"There" she pointed up

Bill looked at where she was pointing his eyes widened at the sight. In the tree was large treehouse about the size of a large shed.

"W-woah" he said starstruck

"I know right" Y/n grinned heading towards a ladder on the side of the tree.

"W-We're going u-up?" Bill asked his eyes widening even more.

"No, where just sightseeing" Y/n said sarcastically, stopping to look at him.

Y/n then continued to climb up the ladder, Bill followed freaking out each time Y/n seemed to stumble.

The two finally reached the tree house climbing inside. The Inside was filled it had beanbags and many tall piles of board games and random toys.

"How d-did y-you find this" Bill looked around.

"It was my dads" Y/n stated calmly.

Bill looked at Y/n shocked.

"H-how old is i-it?" Bill asked, dropping a toy he had picked up on the ground.

"I dunno he said it was made somewhere in his early pre-teens so like 10 or 12" she said looking around still not phased.

"So I-it could e-easily fall with us I-in it?" Bill asked holding onto the wall like his life depended on it .

Y/n looked up at him and snorted at his expression.

"No, not unless someone's down there with a chainsaw" she leaned over the edge looking at the ground.

"Be careful" Bill gritted, pulling her away from the edge.

Y/n giggled moving away from the edge.

"Your really worrying over nothing, Billy" Y/n smiled.

"I'm s-starting to s-sound like E-Eddie aren't I?" Bill scrunched up his face.

Y/n nodded sitting beside him.

"Have you e-ever brought a-anyone else h-here?" Bill asked looking at the girl

"Friend-wise no," she laid her head on his shoulder "I've never really had many anyways till this summer with you and the losers."

"Why n-not?" Bill asked, shocked at her statement

"Don't ask me Billy-boy" Y/n said shrugging

Bill rolled his eyes at the nickname but smiled anyways

"But I do know that I will forever cherish this summer with you guys" Y/n said softly looking at Bill

'Will you, Y/n?'

Bill looked back staring into her eyes before leaning in and kissing her softly.

"S-sorry I just-" he stammered after pulling away

Y/n cut him of by kissing him again, when they pulled away the two stared at each other grinning.

After a few seconds Y/n turned her head towards the window of the tree house seeing the sun was setting.

"We should go home" she whispered turning back towards Bill who was still staring at the girl.

He nodded standing, grabbing her hand and walking towards the door of the treehouse

"Dose that mean we have to climb down that ladder?" He complained
_________________________________________________________
Have a good day or night! ❤️

:)

Word count:616
Posted:3/31/21
Edited:7/13/21