Stanley uris-Walking in the Night: Part 2

Requested by Magical_Who
Hope you like it!!

Weeks had passed since the walk in the night and Stanley and Y/n were currently in the one class they shared together.

Stanley was practically staring holes into the back of Y/n's head, not paying attention to anything the teacher had to say.

This not going unnoticed by his friend, Richie who also happened to also be in that class and kept nudging him and whispering for him to 'grow a pair' and ask her out already.

Stan's feelings had grown for Y/n since that night all those weeks ago, after that night they had begun talking and hanging out more. It had originally started as a few words every now and again when they happened to pass in the hall or walk into their class at the same time, but soon changed to Y/n and her friend sitting with the losers almost everyday at lunch and hanging out with them occasionally outside of school.

This was almost physically painful for Stan, not only did he have to deal with his growing crush on Y/n, but also risk him or one of his friends slipping up and telling her. The teasing he got from his friends was enough, but adding Y/n just feet away was worse.

Y/n on the other hand couldn't deny that Stan was cute and funny and just overall nice to be around, but she wouldn't quite say she was crushing on him yet...

She also knew of his friends teasing about a crush, I mean she was three feet away Bill! But that's all it was harmless teasing...Right?

Stan heard his name be called by the teacher and finally pulled his eyes away from the back of Y/n's head.

"What? What happened?" Stan whispered, confused as the teacher kept naming of people in the class.

"You got partnered up with Y/n for the project, loverboy." Richie winked at Stan.

"Shut up," Stan gritted seeing Y/n getting up from her seat. "What project?"

Richie shrugged begining to stand up.

"I dont know, all i heard was project, then she started listing off the names" Richie grabbed his bag from its spot on the floor "I got Diana, im gonna try and get her to do most of the work for me."

Richie smirked and began to walk away.

"Dont flirt with her it wont work." Stan sighed putting his hands on his face and leaning onto the desk in frustration.

Richie scoffed turning back around.

"You're just mad I can actually flirt."

"Thats debatable Rich." Y/n said, now standing next to Stan's desk.

Stan's head shot up not having heard her walk up.

"Oh, hey...Y/n." Stan blushed.

"Hey...Stan" Y/n mocked smiling.

"Well I'll let you lovebirds be," Richie chuckled after his comment "thats ironic!"

"How is that ironic?" Stan sighed preparing himself for the answer.