Richie tozier-Motherly love?

Y/n was waiting by the door for the losers, today they were going to the quarry.

She heard a knock at the door and answered it knowing it was them. Seeing the boys, she turned towards the kitchen where her mother was.

"I'm leaving mom!" She called out.

Her mother peaked her head out the kitchen door.

"Can I talk to you Y/n?" She asked glancing at the boys.

"Sure?" Y/n responded confused.

When she walked into the kitchen she turned to her mother.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"I don't know if I want you hanging out with those boys." her mother whispered.

"Why? They're not rude or anything-" she responded not understanding.

"No it's just it could look bad, I wouldn't want people-" her mother started to speak.

"Your worried about our reputation?" Y/n scoffed, putting her hands on her hips.

"No, I was just talking to the ladies and town and they said it could make you look-"

"I don't care what they think." Y/n cut her mom off raising her voice.

"Well honey their not being judgmental or rude their just trying to help." her mother responded also raising her voice.

"You and I have two very different definitions of help!" Y/n kept raising her voice not caring the boys outside would hear.

"They wouldn't think that if you did act the way you did!" her mother started to yell.

"What the h*ll is that supposed to mean?" Y/n yelled back.

"Watch your language young lady." her mother reprimanded.

"Oh I'm sorry would it be unladylike?" Y/n yelled sarcastically.

"It not my fault you act like a whore!"

Y/n had gone quite at this. She could take her mother's insults but this was worse, way worse.

She stormed out of the house past the shocked boys grabbing her bike heading for the road, she stopped and turned back to the gawking boys.

"What are you idiots waiting for let's go!" She yelled towards them.

The boys scrambled onto the bikes following after the girl, no one daring to said anything till they arrived the quarry.

Once they arrived they dropped their bikes the boys started to take their clothes off while Y/n seemed hesitant, Richie noticed this and pulled her to the side.

"You alright?" Richie asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Y/n forced a smile.

"No your not." Richie said knowing she was lying.

"Why'd you ask if you already knew?" she spoke tears brimming her eyes.

"Because it's what people do." he said wiping her tears with his hands.

"Do I act like a whore?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"What of course no.t" Richie spoke shocked by the question.

"Well those old ladies-" Y/n started.

"Their just mad you don't have wrinkles on every inch of your body." Richie joked.

Y/n laughed which made Richie smile.

"I don't really wanna go home." Y/n stated still mad at her mother.

"Then let's go swim. We'll figure it all out later you don't have to go back if you don't want to." Richie said holding out his hand.

"Alright, but if you push me in this time I'll punch you." she said taking his hand.

The two swam surrounded by their friends just having a good time not thinking about her mother, not knowing her mother would be the least of their worry's this summer.
________________________________________________________
I wanna roundhouse kick Y/n's mother

That's all

Please send me requests!!

:)

Word count: 570
Posted:4/5/21
Edited:8/1/21 (about four months later and I still wanna roundhouse kick her mother thanks for asking)