Bill denbrough-Flase Hope

Requested by: AnnaPark041
Thanks for the request!

The year was 1989, the losers had just defeated the clown.

'Or so they thought, but that's for later'

The losers were sitting in a meadow near the train tracks talking about what Beverly had saw while in the deadlights.

"I thought I was dead." Beverly paused "I saw us, all of us back together in the cristern,"

"but we were older, like our parents age." Beverly continued

"W-What were we doing there?" Bill stuttered

"I just remember how we felt, how scared we were.....I don't think I could ever forget that."

Bill sighed and stood grabbing a piece of broken glass from the ground.

"Swear." He spoke holding the glass in the air "S-Swear if it isn't dead, If it ever comes back.......then we'll come back to."

Beverly was the first spot stand, Y/n following, then the rest of the losers stood.

Bill then went around the circle, cutting each of their palms.

He stopped when he got to Y/n.

"You o-okay?" He whispered, holding her extended hand.

"Yeah.....yeah, I'm fine" Y/n whispered back not making eye contact with him.

Bill sighed and gently cut her palm before moving on, the group joined hands and sat in silence before Stan spoke.

"I gotta go" He looked towards bill "I hate you"

Stan wasn't able to stay serious before cracking a smile, the rest of the group joined in.

Stan then walked away, Y/n stood before speaking.

"I should probably go to, see you guys" Y/n waved before running off.

Y/n and Stan ended up walking home together.

They talked about random things like: the new school year coming up, the horrible summer they would 'never forget', the other losers and that's how they ended up here.

"I cant believe you haven't told Bill you like him" Stan laughed.

"What? I do not!" Y/n defended.

"Please, your so chicken you won't even admit it to yourself" Stan rolled his eyes.

"I am not chicken!?" Y/n argued.

Stanley stopped walking and turned towards her smirking.

"Fine then....tell him" he spoke.

"What?" Y/n hesitated.

"If your not scared," Stan paused "Tell. Him."

Y/n stared at Stan as if he had two heads.

"Tell Bill you like him" he continued.

Y/n stood there gaping at his suggestion.

"I'll hold your bike" Stan stated grabbing the handle from Y/n.

"Okay." Y/n said still shocked.

"Go, tell him" Stan shooed her off.

Y/n began running off back towards the meadow.

"Bonus points if you kiss him!" Stan called after her.

Y/n flipped him off not looking back.

At the meadow Y/n walked back towards where the group was hoping Bill hadn't left yet.

She heard a mumbled talking, that she couldn't quite make out but continued to move towards the talking.

Once she reached the area where the losers had previously been at her eye widened.

In front of her was Bill and Beverly, kissing, she knew they was no use in telling him now.

She turned and ran away from the meadow as quickly as she could in hopes of forgetting the whole situation altogether.

She ran all the way back to Stanley who was waiting with her bike in his hands.

"Hey, how'd it-" Y/n cut him off by taking her bike from his hands and riding off.

"Y/n!?" He called after her stumbling onto his bike.

But Y/n didn't stop because no matter how hard she tried she would always be the lover, not the loved.
___________________________________________________________
Another request <3

Hope you like it!

Word count: 622
Posted:5/25/21
Edited:7/13/21