Bill denbrough-Flase Hope: Part 2

Stan chased after Y/n on his bike shouting for her to slow down, but Y/n had no interest of slowing down the only thing she was thinking about was the way Beverlys lips had touched Bills right in front of her.

She told herself to forget about it. I mean why should she be mad? They weren't dating. They hadn't kissed each other. To anyone outside the group would have just thought they were friends, so what if he kissed Beverly.

Y/n deep in her thoughts almost missed her house, turning in her driveway she dropped her bike against the sidewalk and ran towards her door.

She made it to the door she unlocked it, but when she went to turn the handle it didn't seem to budge she shook the door in attempt to get it open.

"Dumb......stupid......old...door!" She mumbled to herself, kicking the door at her last words

Stan who had finally caught up and pulled into her driveway, neatly put the kickstand of his bike down so wouldn't fall on the ground.

He ran towards her making to the porch as she got her door open she went to shut it before Stan caught it with his hand pushing it open so he could get inside.

"Y/n?" He shut the door behind him "what happen?"

Y/n who had been standing there staring at her shoes not wanting to talk about what she had seen, looked up.

"Nothing." she whispered "he just doesn't like me back."

Her eyes filled with tears but she refused to let herself cry about this especially in front of Stan.

"What? What did he say to you? What happen?" Stan said worried about his friend.

"He didn't have to say anything" Y/n mumbled, fiddling with her fingers replying the event over and over again in her head.

"What do you mean?"  Stan spoke still confused.

"He kissed Beverly" Y/n sighed looking at Stan.

"Oh Y/n" Stan moved forward wrapping his arms around her "I'm sorry, he's an idiot."

Y/n laughed and wiped her eyes still not willing to cry over a boy.

"He is" Stan whispered still holding Y/n "i guess this is my fault though."

"How so?" Y/n asked, scrunching her eyebrows together.

"I was sure he liked you." Stan said disappointed "he'd always stare at you.....talk about you, you would have thought you guy were already dating."

"Really?" Y/n asked leaning into Stans hug.

"Definitely" Stan spoke.

At the meadow Bill pushed Beverly off of him and turned towards the woods.

"Did you h-hear that?" His eyes scanned the trees looking for the cause of the noise.

"Hear what?" Beverly asked confused.

Bill heard the leafs crunch as if someone was running on them his eyes darted to the sound he spotted a blurry figure he could barley identify.

"I-I think that's Y-Y/n" he said still staring towards the figure.

"Didn't she leave already?" Beverly asked looking where he was.

"Yeah, m-maybe she forgot s-something?" Bill said glancing at Beverly.

"Why would she run away?" Beverly asked glancing at Bill.