Richie Tozier-Little lady

Y/n was sitting in her last class of the day, she was doodling on a piece of paper not paying attention to what the teacher was saying, when her thoughts were interrupted.

"Hey, hot-stuff, I need a pencil." The infamous Richie Tozier leaned forward and whispered to Y/n.

"I don't have an extra." Y/n stated continuing to doodle.

"Come on, a pen?" Richie asked.

"Nope," Y/n asked finally glancing back at him.

"You are so unprepared." Richie spoke.

"Aren't you the one who asked for the pencil?" Y/n asked.

Richie rolled his eyes not having a comeback.

"Why do you need it anyways?" She turned to see his face "Don't tell me your listening."

"No, Never, Have you met me?" Richie spoke as if he had been accused of murder.

"Sadly." Y/n responded, turning back around.

Richie scoffed sitting back in his chair.

"I still need that pencil." he grumbled.

"Richie I swear-" Y/n was cut off.

"Richie, Y/n? Is there a problem?" Their teacher asked.

"No." they answered simultaneously.

The girl turned and glared at Richie; Richie only shrugged grinning at her.

The bell soon rang and kids rushed out of the class including, Y/n and Richie.

"Have a good summer!" the teacher called out to the almost empty room.

Y/n walked out the door and to her locker emptying it, when she finished she slammed the locker door shut; Jumping when she saw Richie leaned up against the one beside it.

"So that pencil?" He said.

Y/n eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"Why do you need it now, we're not in class?" She questioned.

"Didn't you ever learn it's not nice to question people?" He spoke slinging his arm around the girls shoulder.

"Don't do that." she stated pushing his arm off.

"Fine, but we all know you'll be missing my comfort later." he winked at her.

Y/n scoffed rolling her eyes.

"You wish." she said.

"Don't need to when it's the truth, little lady." he said patting her head.

She smacked his hand away.

"Don't call me that." she grumbled.

"Why not, little lady?" He taunted.

"At this point your just trying to get on my nerves." she said.

"No need to state the obvious." he said sarcastically, waving his hand dramatically.

"But anyways, let's get to the main topic." He continued.

"For Pete's sake." the girl mumbled slamming her head against the locker door.

"Who's Pete?" Richie asked confused.

"Are you serious?" Y/n asked looking back at him incredulously.

Richie nodded.

"It's an expression." Y/n said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, well Me and my friends are going to the quarry soon if you wanted to join us." he said.

"Oh yeah, I'll go, so you and your friends can ogle at me in a bathing suit." she said sarcastically.

"Hey, only I am aloud to ogle at you!" he said defensively, as if he was her boyfriend.

"Actually none of you are, because I'm not going." she said trying to move past him.

Richie grabbed her shoulder stopping her.

"Come on, please?" he pleaded.

"Why do you want me to go so bad?" She asked confused.

"Because," Y/n waved her hand urging him to continue "Because........I just want you to is that so wrong."

"I suppose not." she stated.

"So will you go?" he asked hopeful.

Y/n went to decline his offer, but knew he wasn't planning on giving up.

"Alright,"

Richie grinned

"But only once and if any of your guys' little friends pop up I'm out of there, got that?" Y/n warned pointing at Richie

Richie nodded grabs her wrist and pulling her down the hall.

"Hey guys guess who's gonna hang out with us!" Richie screeched towards his friends.

Boy would this be a summer to never forget.
___________________________________________________
Hey!! This book almost has 100 reads thank you! everyone reading this book!

I got the idea from a Tiktok I saw earlier, I think it was a audio from a movie or show not sure though

Have a good day or night! ❤️

Word count:645
Posted:3/23/21
Edited:7/17/21