Stanley Uris-Camp Sparrow.

(Aged up 16-17, not smut though)

Y/n stood leaning against a wooden support beam connected to Camp Sparrows cafeteria, watching the campers she was in charge of; participate in today's activity of archery.

She picked at the wood of the support beam glancing at her friend when she started walking up, she stood beside Y/n leaning against the railing.

"Counselor party later. I already told everyone else we'd be there so..." Her friend trailed off shrugging as if Y/n had no other choice.

"Thanks," She laughed lightly, "Lucky for you im bored." Y/n smiled copying her friend's shrug, "What kind of party is it anyways?"

"Just a little bonfire you know, a social gathering if you will." Her friend grinned slyly, knowing parties for counselors weren't technically allowed but no one cared enough to stop them, "Maybe even a informative meeting."

Y/n shook her head grinning at her friends antics, "The only thing you're learning is if the other's have girlfriends back home."

"And what about it?" She smirked, "Be there or ill hunt you down. Thats a promise."

She stood walking away back to her own campers leaving Y/n alone to watch hers.

~~~

Y/n sat on a wooden log turned campfire bench seat, watching the flames of the fire dance, most of the other counselors were talking amongst themselves already pairing off into smaller groups, they sipped on plastic cups that Y/n didnt even want to know what were full of.

Her friend plopped down beside her holding her own plastic cup, "So how's the social gathering going" She joked with a wink, nudging Y/n with her elbow.

"Oh fantastic," Y/n said dramatically, "I've only seen two people stumble away to throw up."

"The night is still young." Her friend grinned making Y/n grimace, "Speaking of young theres a cutie over there staring at you!"

She motioned her head to her right, Y/n followed her motion across the fire to see a tall, curly headed boy, who swiftly looked away towards his rambling friend who seemed to take no notice in his lack of attention.

"What does that have to do with young?"

"Because you're both young and eligible." She said rolling her eyes as if it was obvious.

"I'm older than you." Y/n said ignoring the fact they didnt know if he was single or not.

"by a couple of months and truly what is 'young' " She said waving Y/n off, not caring she had just contradicted her own words.

Y/n rolled her eyes a faint smile on her face as she turned to look at him again, he wore the standard camp counselor shirt, that most of the others had either changed for the party or some had even cut up to crop them or add fringe to the bottom half, his was untouched and neat with no wrinkles obviously taken care of, his khaki shorts were the same.

"Well you're obviously already in love so I'll distract his friend for you and send him your way." She winked and was halfway around the firepit before Y/n could stop her.